The best way to go through amphetamine withdrawl?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by marijuanauser, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Alright, somehow in all my studying for school I got addicted to dexedrine or dextroamphetamine. With no use before these two weeks I started using 30 mg, or two 15mg pills. Now I don't need them, but want them, I know I am addicted, but I can't shake away depression, the anxiety or fatigue, I want to just go through this withdrawl, but what would be a good way to lessen it? I want help! because all day I've tried to stay inside because when I go out I feel like stealing the emblems off everyones car! so please any advice.

2. strong indica weed and brain-numbing activities such as great movies/or video games.

3. :confused:

4. The best way to go through amphetamine withdrawl?

fetal position.

5. This^^^^ Severe adderal withdrawl for me was cured by copious amounts of sleepy time shwag and food and lotttts of water. Gotta rehydrate your tired ass vessel man.

6. pretty fucking much:rolleyes:

7. amphetamine withdrawl?

so you feel a little tired and maybe a little down for a few days, anything seriously debilitating is all in your head

amphetamines have no serious withdrawls, even coming off a meth stint It just takes a day or two to relax at home

8. QFT; amps don't really cause "withdrawal"... not like alcohol, benzos, or opiates. Now those are drugs that cause true withdrawal...

9. Even if they don't cause withdrawl, coming down off them fucking sucks.

I'd reccomend doing anything that makes you sleepy, and to just KO for like 3 days. You'll feel much better in 72 hours.

10. it helps when you dont "know" youre addicted because you arent, mind over matter

11. just take like 20 hits of acid and when your done tripping you will be fine

12. Hahaha, same thing I thought.
    Are you planning on trading emblems for addy?

13. Not withdrawal, what you're experiencing is called a "crash." And trust me I know the feeling man, while you're high on amps (I used Adderall) you feel on top of the world, but afterwards you can feel so shitty that you wish you never took them in the first place. It's a vicious cycle, but here are a few tips to help combat the crash and keep you as productive as ever:

1. Force yourself to eat something, even if it's something small like an apple or banana. One of the reasons the crash is so terrible is that you've been deprived of nutrition for a long period of time. Get some food in your belly and a drink and it'll lessen the crash.

2. Take a shower. I find that either a cool or hot shower really helps me feel more refreshed and less irritated/depressed. Just chill under the water for a little while and you'll feel much better.

3. Go out and do something. The crash can be horrific if you're just sitting at home doing nothing. My favorite thing to do is meet up with a couple of friends and smoke a few blunts...weed really helps take the edge off and usually helps me get to sleep easier.

4. (Not reccomended) I hear that certain benzos can help with the crash, such as Vicodin or Valium. I've never done this before, I can just ride the crash out until it's gone but if you feel you need to do this than go ahead.

Hopes this helps man I know it's not much but the littles things count ya know :smoke:

14. yea just buy some of that hindu indica kush and chill and watch your favorite movies

15. #16 Squishey, Oct 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2009
    Fuck, this is bang on man. You'll be tripping so fucking hard it wont even matter.

edit: http://www.meth.org.au/fileadmin/downloads/Amphetamine_wdl.pdf

everything you need to know. No need to thank me B)

16. Good knowledge, excellent advice. +rep my man.

17. I've been through it before and this guy has pretty much got it. Only thing is vicodin's an opiate, not a benzo but who gives a shit. Benzos are miracle workers for coming down off amphetamines.

18. Indica, benzos, re-hydration, rest.

19. Toke up, waste the day, and sleep.
    Sleep and time is the best medicine. :hello: