Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best way to break a fast

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fotwunny, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Hey guys, just joined GC. So yeah, started smoking about a year ago and it has changed my life, for the better. Haha, got to where I was toking up about an 1/8 a day and then got into dealing, moving about 3 o's a day of regs and an o of d a day. Then said fuck that, too risky, just need to stick with toking. Then, shit hit the fan. Got surprise drug tested for work (came in and they said, we have reason to believe you smoke marijuana and are requiring you to take a drug test in the next 24 hours) and i was stoned when I went in. Needless to say, failed that, and just got my follow up return-to-work test a week ago (which i pissed straight clean for). Left the test, went to my dealer's place, got an 1/8 of killer dro. This is mad dro even for Memphis. Yo Gotti and 3 6 are from Memphis, we have some fuckin fire. So after a month and a half of cleanliness, I plan to break the fast Tuesday when my girl gets back from Europe where she's been for 2 months. Blunts of dro to the face. Does this sound like a good idea? Hahaha, thought so. Sorry for the long post, just wanted to halfway intro myself, half revel in the glory of this situation.

2. nice first post man, and hell yeah smoke you a fat blunt, youll get ripped!

3. "Yo Gotti and 3 6 are from Memphis, we have some fuckin fire."

do you like chill with them or something?

4. lololol :hello::smoking:

5. haha, i smoked with lord infamous after a concert here in town, but tdoesnt really count. just saying, we have pretty amzing bud in memphis.