Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Best Vaporizer on the NeT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ultrasonic11, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Hello My Buddies :wave:

A Few Days Ago I Bought A New Original Volcano Vaporizer and I want to share with you my amazing experience of using it.
    The first time I Inhaled the great tasted smoke of the weed coocked by this EQ, Instantly I felt mysfel like in the Sky.:smoking:;):rolleyes::hello:
    Did you Try it too?:smoking:
    please let's share together the great experience of this state of the art smoking product together.
    If you want to know more about this great New Genereation Smoking tool check the follow link::)

http://www.thebestvolcanovaporizer.webs.com/

Best regards ;)

2. Troll.

Looks like a geocitys era site, bahaha.

3. I sense your marketing tactics...

[​IMG]

4. The thing I hate most, I love volcano vapes. :( So I can't hate this post all together.