Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best toke you have ever had.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dreadlocker, Jan 24, 2007.

1. I know yall have a certain time that stands out as the best. Think back on all the things you have done smokin.

For me it was the first time i smoked and snowboarded. Man, it ws almost a perfect powder day, with the exeption of the 40 mph wind, the fact that it was night, and the gusting whiteout. After the first run of the day i knew somethin was a little off. I bombed down to my car, unstrapping at the door. I crawled in the back of my station wagon, turned on Zion-I and the Grouch, and i smoked a big bowl load out of my favorite pipe. I put on a little extra clothing, and layered my head with my young dreadlocks, funky hat from peru, and a rainbow colored wool scarf which i wraped like it was pretecting me from the desert sun. On went the googles, the hood, and the gloves. Now that i was weatherproog i opened the back hatch and crawled out to explore the night. I short introduction scene played out in my mind as i made my way to the chairlift. Anticipation built with each step until i slipped my right foot into the binding, clipped my leash, and pushed off sliding into the chairlift in one fluid motion. It was on, the steady hip hop beat still echoin around in my head i took in the surroundings. I could see no one else on the lift or the slope, and was in a sheltered valley so there was some visability. There must have been 11 inches of fresh snow at this point. As i reached the ridge line i could feel the wind snatch my board and attempt to carry me off into the now completly dark void of wind and blowing snow beneath me. I tucked my head and spent some time chanting as the lift ride finished. I had clipped my binding before getting off the lift. I headed in one long sweeping turn into the falline. I knew the run percet and made my way down. At this point the lack of visual sensation combined with the physical effects of gravity, snow, and wind vortexed together into a wave of bliss. The faster i went or the further i could lean the better. :wave:

2. Probably on my 16th birthday, where I had a lot of friends over, along with a lot of dank local bud, it was the most memorable and favorite high I've had for sure.

3. Hey man for me it was this stuff i snagged once called Orange Kush my god, it tasted like orange crush and i got uber mangled. Best tasting toke i have ever had.

4. For me it was about a year ago when i had to go to big sky,montana for work. Another guy that lived out there that i worked with out there had some from BC.

5. I'm pretty blazed right now, and just thought I would let you know your story is really good, very well written. As I read it I see myself doing it, like it was my own story that I was remembering.

6. thanks man. i had fun recounting it.

7. Dreadlocker, that was the most amazing thing i have ever herd, i no that exact feeling. what kind of setup to all you guys have? i have a Atomic Alibi with Burton Customs

8. I got drake binding to go onto my northwave boots, and a burton motion for the wood. This is all now 3-4 years old and scratched/battered, but it still rides great and im to poor for a new one.. no worries though, what i lack in stylish gear is made up for by the delicate power i bring to the slope :) Also i ALWAYS rock a drake binding bag with a bowl and a board tool in it.

9. also, where in BC are u riding at? I keep meanin to make the trip up to nelson but i havnt got around to it yet this year. Im in NE washington myself.

10. I knew this was gonna turn into a snowboard thread :rolleyes:
    I only went boarding once, but having skateboarded, I learned quick, and it was snowing powder that day.

Back to the best hit. Let's just say I was unable to smoke for 3 months (during a heavy smoke period). When I was able to smoke again, my friends had bought a 4 foot glass on glass ROOR. They packed 1 gram of decent dank and I smoked that bowl in 1 hit (with the help of lighters) and I got so high that I was paranoid and uncomfortable (remember your first few highs?). After the that few minutes of paranoia, comes the stone like a tsunami of intense thought and laughter.

11. holy shit thats what i was gonna say

very nicely well written story dude

i was so incrediburnt last night. i can pack a gram in my bowl, and i had 2 bowls to my dome of dank bud, and then my friend jon came and picked me up and we went to a parking lot and smoked the dankest bud i ever smoked. it was white. we packed up 2 pipes with all the keif from my grinder on top the last bowl.

so incredi burnt:smoking:

12. best toke ever.

called up an old connect i used to have and he said he had some juicy fruit.

picked up a gram(this was in my early days of smoking) and took out the nug to pack a bowl. the weed was unbelievably fluffy, i've never felt weed like it since.

took the greens hit, exhaled and my mouth was flooded with this amazing taste, and it moistened my mouth, if that makes sense, with the taste.

by far some of the best bud i've ever had.

13. My favourites are just those hot summer days at the skatepark sitting smoking a blunt then ripping around some concrete bowls on my skateboard.