Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best thing about weed is all the people it brings together.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dannnn420, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Anyone else agree? I feel like smoking someone out is such a sign of trust. I know this probably sounds stupid since im blazed right now lol but anyone agree :smoke:

2. Anytime I smoke with my friends and they bring someone new, I feel like I just met a new life long friend

3. so true i feel like its a gigantic secret society almost lol

4. I don't smoke anyone out...The fuck you think I am? A charity or some shit?:cool:

5. good description. i know for a fact that i chilled and smoked with people and made friends that i never would have if i hadn't been a stoner. its actually a positive, made a lotta friends thru weed in high school and college. Still making em too. its also cool cuz i can almost always get bud cuz of all the people i know. Weed just makes you more social tbh and gettin high is fun. and almost everyone in my town gets high. so im friends with a good amount of people in my town. i also drink with those same people, and we usually smoke when we drink. my life is pretty fun lol

6. dude i know what you mean. Its like, Im friends with my dealers and other stoners, so getting weed and smoking it is always an adventure because we usually smoke eachother up. This is why i wanna deal, I wanna make more friends in the stoner community

7. I meet sooo many people by just smoking with new people. And a lot of them have become good friends. It's pretty awesome knowing I met a good friend through something the govn't doesn't want me to have. Imagine if the world leaders all just smoked a few blunts together. World would be a better place.

8. thats so true. Why cant everyone just blaze together and get along? world would be so much happier dude.

9. Oscar is the definition of badass. Fuckyeah.jpg

10. I don't like smoking with new people. Unless they're smoking me out or i specifically wanted to smoke with them and am smoking them out.

11. every time you post, it's some douchey remark followed by :cool:

i think I have you down to a science

12. im gonna deal

13. I've found that my friends and the people I find myself around the most often has changed. It used to mainly be white dudes and chicks, with a friend of race on the side.
    Ever since I started smoking, I've broken away from that crowd and began finding myself around many different types of people, all with different views and creeds.
    I've become more empathetic towards my fellow man. That and, hey, I may not know this 6'4 dude with tattoos all over him and a strange mustache, but I think he'd be more friendly and willing to chit chat if I let him share a joint with me.

14. Back in my hometown, I met mad people from smoking, we shared good times, jokes with full of laughter, and good weed of course sometimes we'll bring chicks into the circle but only if they're chil. Still trying to find some stoner buddies here in MD, don't know anybody here so it'll be harder.

15. Man I am the opposite, I will smoke anyone out. And exactly for the reason the OP talks about