The Best Story EVER

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by acid42, May 4, 2008.

1. yes, this REALLY happend yesterday

Ok so yesterday was Friday, and so me and some friends thought we'd start the weekend off right by hotboxing a car. So we're parked in this neighborhood and we start taking bong rips, and then we see a guy walking on the street towards us. We were just like alright put all the stuff down and he won't know shit. So he gets closer to us and starts staring in our car. He comes up to our window and was like " I saw that bong you're hiding".

So at this point we pretty much know we're fucked and we think this guy is about to call the cops on us. But then he starts saying stuff like "that's a cool bong" and sayin how it's fine that we smoke and stuff. Then I simply asked: "dude, wanna smoke a bowl?" and the answer was "yes."

So we're passin the bong around, smoking with the random mexican guy and we just thought it was the coolest shit ever (we had never run into a fellow stoner like that before) and so we pack a few bowls then we decide we're done.

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS REALLY FUCKING AWESOME

So we start talkin to the guy about weed in general and we find out that he's growing in his house. So just when we're about to leave he's like "Hey, I'm moving tommorow to las vegas and I can't take my plant with me. Do you guys want a branch of weed?" and we were like HELL YEAH. so we went to this guys house and he gave use this fucking huge branch of weed the size of an arm for free. It weighs at least 2 ounces.

lesson to be learned:

smoke out fellow stoners because you never know if they'll give you free shit.

2. damn you hit the jackpot. you are so fuckin lucky.:cool:

3. very gay (just "gay" was too short for the message to be submitted)

4. bahaha that fuckin awsome

5. nice!

one time, i think it was a thursday. .

me and some friends were boxing a car. So we're parked in this wooded area and we start taking bong rips, and then we see a guy walking on the trees towards us. We were just like ok put all the whipits down and he won't know anything. So the man gets closer to us and starts laughing at our car. He comes up to our passenger side and was like " spare some copper me brother?".

So at this point we pretty much know we're stuck in limbo and we think this guy is about to call jesus on us. But then he starts spewing things like "show me that smile again" and sayin "dont waste another minute on your crying". Then I simply blurted out: "we'll be together until the end?!?" and the answer was "yes."

So we're all drawing perspective sketches of an apple, when the random samoan fellow starts reciting martin luther king speeches in pig latin. thinking this quite weird we were all getting really anxious and nervous about if he really sent for jesus or not.

THIS IS WHERE THE PLOT THICKENS INTO AMAZINGNESS

After further conversation, the samoan revealed to us that he was in fact a messenger of christ and sent to help us through our spiritually trapped state. So just as we are freaking out with the realization of our own mortality he told us, "did you know we have a twenty four hour fudruckers in heavan? wanna go?" and we were like HELL YEAH. so then we all ate burgers the sizes of baby skulls, and coincidentally comprised of the assmeat of sinners.

lesson to be learned:

samoans walking on trees know where all the good restaurants are.

6. i think thats the funniest thing ive ever heard or im just completely blazed

7. I gave my friend some seeds because she wanted to grow and as soon as the plants were ready she gave me 2 ounces for free.

8. the greatest story EVER????

9. Good story, but I think the Troy Mythology and maybe even Watership Down just about beat it in terms of great stories.

10. Why yes, I believe it is.

Go away.:rolleyes:

11. i was skeptic but this actually is the best story ever ....

12. we saw these guys I forgot how it starterd but we were all blitz, they were high, and the night eneded with us buying 25 tabs of cid from them! hahaha shit that was funny!

they were really cool to but one of them now I want to be the shit out of, the other one was form like las vegas or canada, I can't remember, we would've been friends but hes from like lightyears away, haha

13. The best part is gonna be when your new friend gets busted in vegas by the DEA.

What kind of grower not only reveals he grows to strangers, but invites them to his house? I don't care if you're moving to siberia to grow AK47 underground with funding from the russian government, at no point is it a good idea to let someone casually know you grow cannabis.

Let's examine the list of people that you should tell about your grow-op:

1. No one
    2. No one
    3. No one

if the shit really happened like that, props for smokin a fellow smoker out and procuring the ounces, but that's a straight dumbass move on his part, and he needs to be a lot more security minded about his future grow-ops

14. I mean, i dont think the DEA is going to be posed as a bunch of stoners hotboxing their car....:confused_2:

And he IS leaving the next day, so why not

15. oh no, you misunderstand.

I'm speaking of the bunch of stoners that gets pinched later and gives up the name of a grower to get a reduced charge

The majority of grow-op busts come from snitching, not from the tell-tale electric meter or smell. Happens all the time

16. o ya that could also be a problem... i wonder if it was any good bud either...

17. He called him a "random Mexican guy" so I doubt this so called Mexican gave his name. I do agree with you though... There is no reason to tell some random kids about your grow operation under any circumstances.

18. :laughing:
    I laughed my ass off all the fucking way through that, you glorious bastard.

19. lol that was a good story :smoke: