the best small plant?

Discussion in 'General' started by K-9, Aug 17, 2009.

1. whats better top 44 or lowryder? or is there any other cool small plants...

if this gets moved can you please pm me where it is lol im new to this shit...

anyway my top 44 seeds arrived today :)

2. Is top 44 an autoflower or a dwarf? I dont recall that it is. Generally most autoflowering dwarfs will be the smallest, along with being mostly indica

3. Screw that, you can grow any weed you want as small as you want. Last year i grew 3 bonsai's, 1 AK47, 1 train wreck, and a northern lights. No plant was bigger than a square foot, and i harvested between an 1/2 to 1 ounce per dried. Low rider sucks imo. Dont limit your preference by which weed grows the smallest. Hell right now i got a purple diesel bonsai that i let grow out a little and started to bud. Its no bigger than 3 square feet and i estimate i will get a half lbs dry out of it.​

4. Do you just LST em?

5. Sorta, i got my own method. I'll have to post some pics. The purple d was a mother plant that i decided to grow out. I keep all my mothers as bonsai. It saves room and i can still get around 10 nice clones a month out of each mother. I don't lst the mothers, they are kept as bonsai by trimming alone, the biggest i let them get is about a square foot.

6. Why do you want a smaller plant, you are loosing gains i also believe most all plants can be grown small by how you treat them...

7. yeah post some pics