the best shit you ever smoked period......

Discussion in 'General' started by fargo_nugz, Jun 21, 2009.

1. i got a pound of mantanuska alaskan thunder fuck for 3000 dollars and that shit blew my mind i only hooked up the homies this weed is inbelievable i only smoked 2 gz a day str8 up fukkin fire

2. I smoked a 1 gram joint of some amazing northern lights when I first started smoking. I'm sure I've had better but it was the first time I blacked out from weed. God I miss having a low tolerance. :(

3. we don't care. period. learn to spell please.

4. Do you speak for the entire community? If so you're pretty damn cool :hello:

5. damn yall are mean... cool, nice to hear ur smokin good shit now... dont deal drugs..

6. If no 1 delt how would we get r precious nugget? btw wer u at in maryland? I'm repping 301, MOCO for life!

7. C99 that i grew

8. In this particular instance, i would imagine...YES! He does!!:rolleyes:

9. Black Ice, anyone ever came across this? A few months ago I baught a quarter of this shit and it was almost black and had me and my buddies knocked on our asses for like 3 hours. Shit was soooo dank that the quarter made my room smell like I was growin or sumthin. Anyways thats the best bud Ive ever chiefed on man, Anyone else ever smoke "Black Ice"???

10. I highly doubt that man. You spent 3 grand on a pound, and your not even going to sell?

You must be a Banks child.

11. northern lights was my best so far.

12. crack cocaine.

13. the last half ounce i bought awhile ago, wished that i boight more lol. didnt have a name but it was from oakland.