Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the best shit to do while high...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kickazz_chic1, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Nature is best while high. In the Summer time probably 80% of the time i'm out in nature smoking with friends. Oh yeah, took my last final today so Summer has officially started :bongin:

2. I go backpacking alot, so I always bring my bowl and a bag. After hiking 20 miles or so all day, nothing beats sitting on the side of a lonesome mountain, smoking a bowl while the sun sets. Soooooo relaxing. I miss the mountains...

3. Watch tv such as the best shows ever futurama, Robot Chicken. Family guy of course.

4. EXACTLY!!! i have noticed the exact same thing

5. There's alot of things to do that are sweet when you high. Playing Air Hockey is pretty crazy just trying not to loose! Hahaha i start laughing uncontrolably when i play that high i dunno why i just am not good at it

6. air hockey is so fun high man i do the same as you and always end up winning its awesome.

7. 1. driving
    2.swimming
    3. sex
    4. walking
    5. hangin out wiht good friends
    6.relaxing
    7. skateboarding
    8.music

in no particular order, i'll add more later.

8. Ski

Skateboard

Drive around

talk to people

go out in to public high as shit and stare people down

9. im playing call of duty 2 on my 360 and im baked like a mother fucker its great