Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best shit I've ever smoked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Mar 18, 2012.

1. I was supposed to get some Afhgoo, but my friend/dealer ran out of it, so we got Green Crack instead. Two small nugs from 2 people got 4 people absolutely blasted for 2-3 hours. My camera on my phone isn't all that great, but if I had a magnifying glass, it would look so much better.

PS I apologize in advance if the pics are fucking huge. I'm way too high to resize anything right now.:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks great, now about them image sizes

3. looks pretty dank. nothin to write home about. but hey if it got you high it did its job :D

4. Man, I don't even know how the internet works right now, and you expect me to go and resize some images? That'd be like telling a drunken ape to go disarm a bomb.

5. looks like some good shit

6. I'll have you know bubbles is a great bomb tech, perhaps has a problem with alcohol but we all have our deamons.

(fyi, open it in paint, go to tools. select screw/strech and put in like 22% for both. should make a nice tight high def picture for ya)