Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best product for random DTs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Power Juicer, Jan 31, 2010.

1. I recently just started back smoking after a 6 year break:smoking:! The only problem is that the place that I work for does completely RANDOM DTs. So, my problem is that I won't have enought time to detox before my random, so I am just wondering what the best product is.

2. Thanks Cball. Any more Info.

3. #5 Goldmine, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
    i was in a situation where a job said they would test me but never did... but the first 2 months on the job i was expecting it... so i carried around eye drops everyday...

i researched additives like urine luck, but wasnt in a position to spend the money. i think something like that would be ideal, but the product actually comes in two seperate vials which must be mixed, so that kinda sucks.

a bottle of eye drops on the other hand is like 3 dollars, and if you happen to get caught with it(like if you work at the airport and go thru security everyday) then hey, its just eyedrops.

granted, you certainly arent guaranteed to pass by adding sterile eye drops to your sample, but surely it couldnt hurt.

and also if it were me id just get used to drinking about a gallon of water a day.

4. Thanks Resistance. Yea, Ive been looking into urine luck and quick fix.

5. Any word on these two products? Or which one will be better?