The Best pH For Your Cannabis Plant

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by herbiesheadshop, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Even if all the growing conditions are perfect, there’s one variable that affects a plant more than any other – potential hydrogen, commonly known as “pH.” If a grower can’t dial in the pH for their weed, their plants won’t make it to harvest day.

Read more on Herbies: The Best pH For Your Cannabis Plant - Herbies Seeds

[​IMG]

2. Here’s mine...

7E90B12E-A8BD-46CD-B550-C77D0CE87437.jpeg

3. Hi there!

Hopefully, our article can be a help ;)

Thank you!
    Have a great day and good luck.

4. Lol or not... have a good soil theres no need for this rubbish. Only checked it to see what I actually get.

C6B1913D-EA06-4A52-83F1-D8A62B994A91.jpeg 16326CB3-E025-4180-8423-EA3BD74F1FB9.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I’ll let you know when there dry.

the vegging was ridiculous, like 3/4 months. A few things held me back then as I was ready to flip I got bugs which put me back another month or so.
    but normally wouldn’t need need to veg them so long, there’s so much wasted vertical space Thant’s not needed! Just need to grow them wide innit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. What size tent is that? Mine is 2.4

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. agreed on both your comments. No need to ph, and a 2 month veg or 10 weeks is all you need. These were stunted for three weeks in a new mix that was just a bit too hot, but they’re chugging now. 15 gallon pots on 2’x2’ plywood with dollies under each

2D7105FF-5768-4046-BE46-77690C8A72C7.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. We get 20oz per plant/clone with 6 weeks veg under a 1000w Hortilux HPS in a 20 gallon container of Promix BX. Also flowered under the same light. Stretch is 4x. We also bend the plants to grow horizontally. No topping.
    Strain is Mr Nice Super Silver Haze.
    Food is Chem Gro
    15.5-0-0
    4-20-39.
    0-52-34... Flowering only.. Weeks 2.5-5
    Epsom Salts.

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's why I love clones. They really shorten the veg stage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. the single plants is a dr90 (3x3) and the second a GG 5x5.

11. I haven’t stopd by your grow for a while i forget how nice your setup is. So much space I’m jealous! Those organic girls are looking great!

the corona shit has screwed with my plans(I guess like everyone else lol) . Everything gonna have to be put off! but as it will cause inevitable delays I have some more time right now! So gonna go get some stuff to do one more quick run with bio bizz. Got me popping all the freebies might even have to pop the regs...

• Like Like x 1
  12. :bolt::bolt:
    Some nice figures! How big of a clone? 4x stretch :bolt:lol

13. All clones, the single was a really big one too lol :mellow::roflmao:. The single plant was something a friend was throwing away he just gave it to me when I went to get the others. It got neglecting even at first when I had it because I wasn’t planing to keep originally. Then it ended up being put in the tent and then filling the tent. Just happy coincidence that led to that beaut. Albeit with a double veg time.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks bud. I’ve been holding onto some long flowering Purple Haze x Malawi seeds for awhile. I have 22 seedlings in one gallon pots of coco at the moment. I was going to run them through flower since the new soil mix was a little hot and they weren’t looking like they would be ready in time. Little did I know they would explode and NEED to be flowered. So I’m going to cut clones from the 22 seedlings here soon and get them ready for the outdoor guys. At $15 each, it’s a good way to recoup some funds to reinvest in my operation. I don’t sell anything once harvested, as I make medicine for me and a few others with edibles, and capsules, at no charge.

• Winner Winner x 1

15. Clone is around 1.5 feet. But I bend them over, and make them grow into a hedge. I dont top, or mess with the growing tip. Would end up about 5 feet tall if not bent over. Also has heavy side branching. 2oz buds.

• Like Like x 1
  16. on the single plant I Ended up with 289g of trimmed bud(1 jar missing in pic) . A bag of trim (about 75% of that bag). And a jar of bud I couldn’t be bothered to trim. I think I’ll just pick the leave as I smoke it, or just add it to the freezer bag.

But from 270w it’s the first time I’ve beat 1gpw.

Attached Files: