Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best part about smoking weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Mar 1, 2014.

1. For me, it has to be crumbling up your buds and sprinkling them in nice & evenly throughout the bowl

2. I'm right with you man, the best part is getting some nasty stank and just breaking it down with your fingers. Nothing more relaxing!

3. that feeling after a hard days work of ripping a massive cone, that wave that comes over you.....priceless (well....not priceless :p)

4. For me? The feeling in my body, I feel every bone and every vein is just amazing, I also love preparing the bong.

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. what he said i love the first blaze of the day after a long one you just zone out an say fuck it lol.

6. The body buzz, and the that feeling you get behind your eyes with a nice sativa or a big ass rip. I also love how the vapor is true medicine and when you wake up at 2 in the morning and take a couple vape tokes you are back to sleep instantly

7. My fav part is rolling, or the smoke itself, it's just so amusing and fun. If you told me to roll you 30 joints I'd do it cuz it's a way for me to be calm and entertained.

www.toke2k.tumblr.com