The Best of the Best: Post your bong!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GlassCollect420, Mar 3, 2009.

1. I want to see pictures of everyone's favorite bongs, please only post pictures of something YOU OWN, dont be gay and just look up pictures on the internet and post them. Below is a picture of my baby, she is a 43 inch tall SkyGlass Sasquach model named The Silencer. I am currently in the process of designing and ordering a custom ash catcher which will have a difused bottle catcher, leading to a 9 hole inline catcher, leading to a four armed tree perc. If anyone knows any incredibly heady custom glass blowers let me know!!! Currently I'm leaning towards having Ray from SoulShineFamilyGlass make it for me. Lets see what you've got!!!

http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/46061/ppuser/157804

ps...im new to using the gallery function, so if that doesnt work please let me know

2. My piece is in my sig.

3. Check the first thread in this forum, also, your sig is contradicting.

4. idk about you man but the " dont arrest me" sig disclaimer is so fucking LAME

5. ^^ that's all I'm saying.
    To post pics you can either upload them to an image hosting site like photobucket and paste the img code they give you. Or use the GC attachment uploader.

6. Link them from the gallery? Or upload them to the post. I'm not giving you shit about the sig, I just thought it was odd. Also, there is already an official thread for posting glass.

7. #8 sparticus63, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    Since nobody's posted a bong yet, and this has just been a huge argument so far, I think I'll throw in.

We need a mod to come in and delete ALL the posts except the OP.

My bong - 18mm joint, slit diffused downstem, icecatchers, bowl from local headshop.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More pics at the bottom links in my sig - old bong, story, this bong

THE BEST WAY TO ADD PICS -

Go to www.imageshack.us
    Click multiuploader
    Check resize images - choose 640 x 480
    Click upload
    Open a new tab, go to wherever on GC you want to post

Once on grasscity, click this [​IMG]
    Copy and paste the url imageshack gives you for the picture.

8. #9 GlassCollect420, Mar 3, 2009
    beautiful, and thank you for finally posting a pic, Im gonna try again to post mine

THANK YOU, finally someone gives a step by step instruction...much appreciated

9. Try what I said in the bottom of my post

10. Damn! 4ft? 5ft? looks like chong glass very nice!

11. #14 Flowsion, Mar 3, 2009
  12. Diggin the stemless... I really want to try one out but I'm yet to see one ANYWHERE other than GC.

How does it hit compared to standard tubes?

13. Wow, FAIL.

You killed your own thread. People dont want to go on a thread for pictures, and then have to copy and paste another link so they can go to another thread to see pics, FOR EACH PERSON!

EPIC FAIL.

If there were actual pics it would have been not half bad, but since not let me rub it in some more, FAIL!!!

And there are already like 200 of these threads so that adds another FAIL to the list.

Biggest FAIL of 2009.

14. Wow, dude, settle down. You seem really angry and quick to judge from all the posts of yours I've read. Weeds supposed to help you relax - maybe you should toke more.

Also, don't you think the whole "fail" meme's a little juvenile and played out by now? The kid had some difficulty with the picture system. Maybe instead of being a dick, you could try to help him out?

Go rip your bargain priced Phire you pimped in my thread.

15. #18 Danknugzz, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    My baby. She really dirty right now....lol

[​IMG]

16. Damn OP, that is a huge piece, i see the same exact one in the window of my headshop every time i stop there. How does it hit?

17. it's an interesting hit. i've never hit a straight with a standard stem before, but i've hit plenty of beaker and bubble bottoms. when you first pull, there is a bit of drag since the little globe outside of the diffuser is full of water. once the water gets pulled out of the globe, the smoke has a free path down through the "stem" into the diffuser. the pull is so clear and open that there's nearly no drag at all. it sounds really cool, too. after you pull the bowl you can hear it sucking in air at a crazy rate, like a little vacuum. it's much more distinct than standard stemed bongs. this will go away once i get a precooler, but i kinda like the sound it has now. :rolleyes:

i will try to get a milkvid up sometime soon