The BEST nuts and stuff for ph..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by h4rk4t, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Okay so i am going to start growing in my closet/armoua and i have just barely purchased a 400 watt HPS lamp with balast for 119$ and its a way nice one...anyways im trying to get everything i need but im worried about the NUTS and Ph! What are the best ones in your guys' oppinion to buy....like brands...if u could link me to somewhere that would be awsome or just some advise..

Oh and i need some type of liner or whatever it is u cover walls with that helps reflect light....the kind that blocks helecopters from seeing inside ur house at the major heat/power source....What is it called? because i have been trying to get that baddly..

oh and one quick question, can seeds get old? if so how long till they get old and dont work....

Thanks so much for whomever helpss

2. I assume you're talking about 'nutes' and 'PH'. You don't buy PH.

3. ya nutes i just was typing fast....and i know u dont buy pH i just need to know what foods to use or whatever to correct pH so it doesnt go to high or low...cause if it goes to high and acidic i will get tonss of males.....

4. Get some PH Up and PH Down... should be able to get it at pretty much any local gardening store, or hardware store.. even your supermarket.

5. ok sweet thanks man, and what should i get for feeding it...or is that what the ph up and down does as well?