Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the best news ever

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jonny3twigs, May 2, 2008.

1. its says it was posted in middle of 2006..its kinda old..how cum i never heard taht b4.regardless..lol..gonna go smoke a fat blunt..cuz guess wat..it doesnt fuck up my lungs...thanks

2. hahahaha u said "cum". this news is awesum, blunts may not b too good for u tho cuzthey r made out of tabacco:smoking:

3. yeah, it makes me happy to hear that news. i quit smoking tobacco about 5 months ago. I always wondered what, if any, effects Weed had on my lungs. Now I know it actually helps me! Whenever I toke up I can think "I am preventing aging cells from becoming cancerous"

4. the smoke still hurts ur lungs, and u can get cancer from it if you smoke enough.. not from the weed, but from the smoke

5. Did you read the article?

6. smoke and chemicals in the smoke are carcinogenic. The reason why it was always postulated that marijuana smoke causes cancer is simply because of the reasoning
    A. These chemicals cause cancer
    B. These chemicals are in marijuana smoke
    Therefore
    C. Smoking marijuana causes cancer

However, THC has, as stated in the article, protective effects (I have also posted several scientific studies in other threads, but I can't be bothered to dig them up at the moment). So the anti-cancer properties of THC counteract the smoke.

But it would still be a stretch to say that smoking is good for your lungs.

7. ya i did, negro.

8. Im printing your award as we speak.

9. link doesn't work for me.

10. One of many reasons weed owns all other drugs.

11. Because weed is God's gift to mankind, it's a living miracle. Think about, more tar than a cig, but no cancer? How else is that possible? haha

12. Any combusted hydrocarbon is going to result in carcinogens so if you SMOKE weed you are still doing your body some harm.

Ingesting weed, vaping weed, or topically applying weed however would produce no physical ill effects (save probably greening out if you did them all at once ;)) and in fact helping your body! Remember, SMOKING weed is the LEAST effective way of getting thc into your system.

13. That would be a good time!

Atoms for peace, Thom Yorke?

14. solid find man. No worries anymore haha

15. i thought it was much more effective then eating it