The Best music Whilst Stoned

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by w33d_addict, Jan 11, 2004.

1. The best music When being stoned Wud have to Be reggae, Whithout a Dought.

2. I can't really deem one genre as the best. I listen to anything and everything while stoned.

3. search their are about 10000 posts just like this. but id have to say old rock and newer jam bands. because you just sit their and groove to the songs.

4. I suppose. For me, it's classic rock.....

5. Whatever any person listens to when sober and they like it, if they are stoned that music is the best music EVER.

You know the tune of the song,the words, you can really feel the music now your stoned,every beat of the song, every riff on the guitar, every drum beat...ah,music goes with weed so well.

Personally though i like to listen to the beatles,ozzy osbourne,some pop/dance/rock/rave/trance/heavy metal/anything, i don't like a certain category of music, it's the song i like no matter what type of music it is.

6. Yeah, you're exactly right! It's like, {for me anyway} I can totally connect with the music, and it's kind of like I feel like I'm the only person in the whole world who feels like that. Like, it's "my music". Haha. Sounds silly, but you obviously know what I mean. :)

7. I know exactly what you mean and i love it.

8. Echoes by Pink Floyd. extremely trippy shit. its awesome. make sure u listen to the 23 minute long version.

9. I think The Dave Matthews Band is the band to listen to, you can just sit a chill, listen to him it'll be worth it without a doubt.

10. Heh, I think the way I'm feeling right now I could listen to anything and LOVE it.

11. Big L is the best music anytime, he a genious

12. bod dylan... :D

13. lately its Phish for me.

but i ebb and flow from folk to jazz/jam rock/reggae

14. Dude, you throw on an old Hendrix album, I'm good to go.