Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best munchies.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rakim, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I'm kind of new to smoking, done it a couple of years ago but never had any fun. I've heavily followed and wanted the legalization of Marijuana for years also though. I don't drink alcohol so I thought I'd start smoking again since I can relax more now.

On Friday I smoked some bud and it felt amazing. I chilled back, listened to some music and ate some snacks. It's a great way to concentrate and focus on things.

My question to all of you is, what are your favorite snacks when high?
    Please cover soda, chocolate, potato chips and anything else, even food lol.

2. Whenever I wan't good munchies.I BBQ,while smoking.When I finish the BBQ I eat it.

3. Diet pepsi, string cheese, and dill pickle chips.

4. I normally order pizza but eat snacks all through the night.
    Dark chocolate biscuits are definately worth a try! Custard cream biscuits are also really good with a smoke.

5. Squirrel jerky.

Sometimes I even partake in some delicious rocky mountain oysters.

6. Your favorite foods.

7. Custard Cream's are incredible, I eat like 4 packets of those a week lol. Kinder Bueno's are my favorite chocolate when smoking though, think I'ma try some nutella next Saturday:smoke:

8. Frozen grapes. Healthy and tasty.

9. Fresh Crappie and Sunny from one of many local lakes.

10. dill pickle chips, taco bell and fuzzy peaches :D

11. CHEX MIX! When i'm really baked I'll eat the whole bag. haha

12. I really want to try some cadbury cream eggs while smoking.

Stuffed crust pizza is the tits though!

13. Cold pizza is great :smoke:

Also nutella bread is amazing too :9

14. Taco Bell is the greatest food known to man for the munchies.

15. I have a random munchies snack. Chocolate chip protein shake. Also ice cream with cereal. Pizza and any fast food

16. Coca Cola, Doritos, Fudgesicles, Popcorn, Popsicles, Chicken Wings, Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza (delissio), mccain cakes, taco bell

17. celery stuffed with cream cheese and salt and pepper. doesn't taste as good as it used to but what does?