Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best munchies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dani_Toker, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Im thinking Inn N Out. Everybodys into the cheap junk food but that stuffs all good.. im just thinking what would be the biggest orgasm in your mouth. And lifesaver gummys are pretty bomb id say.

2. Fuckin' IHOP!

3. Anything from Trader Joes. It's like microwave food that is amazing and has oganic ingredients and shit. I just had chicken tikka masalla from there earlier.

4. in n out all day bro, white castle is shit.

5. All natural fruits and veggies. Perfect match. Natures best.

6. frozen pizza

7. More weed. But for some reason i have been on a candy binge when i get high... airheads,Swedish fish,star-bursts. I feel like its because i don't need a drink when i have candy because it makes my mouth water hahaha

8. 3 mushed up bananas mixed with cocoa powder and 2 avocados, maybe mix in a ltitle bit of milk then pour some yoghurt on top
    oh and some berries and chopped up nuts

or turkey sandwiches with paprika

9. ^ funny you have two of my ingredients but definitely

a turkey bacon avocado club sandwich on fresh italian bread.

its fuckin amazing throw a fried egg in if you wanna take it up a notch

10. Jimboys!!!!

11. Hands down, mint ice cream. I'll eat half a tub of it in like 8 minutes before it barely starts melting. Shit's so good.

12. cookie dough/moose tracks ice cream. :wave:

13. Frosted animal crackers with the sprinkels on them!

14. Red lobster is the best place to sit in high if you have the cash to shell out. Their biscuits+Lobster bisque+the shrimp alfredo. Raspberry lemonade on the side? WORTH EVERY PENNY :smoke:

15. Fucking sour patch kids...

16. [quote name='"RollinGanja"']Fucking sour patch kids...[/quote]

Agreed. I have a 56 oz bag I just bought from Amazon.

17. [quote name='"ChiCity420"']

Agreed. I have a 56 oz bag I just bought from Amazon.[/quote]

Bag that big will make your mouth bleed haha

18. lmao go brush your teeth dude :D

19. Chinese Food, Vegetable Fried Rice with Fried Chicken hmmm good!

20. Taco bell, Mcdonalds, Digiorno Pizza, Cocoa Puffs Cereal, Chocolate Milk, Ramen, Bagel Bites,Microwavable burritos, Spicy Stuff,Orange Juice,Monster Energy,Ritz Cheese Cracker Sandwiches,Cookies,Omelettes. I can make this list go on forever. :)