Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Best Munchies Recommendation Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LoveOfTheNug, Jan 18, 2010.

1. #141 LoveOfTheNug, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    Sometimes the best munchies are classic nachos.

[​IMG]

2. Eh, I don't like it too messy. If all that shit was on the side, and I could dip it, then, fuck yes.

3. I was stoned earliar today and had some fine sliced meat things from some italian food place... On fresh coooked rolls.. was amazing..

exxuse the imprpper grammar, I am stoned..:smoking:

4. Frozen red grapes are incredible.

5. Agreed , farkin lovely

6. Fuck tombstone. Mystic pizzas FTW.

7. A Bacon Cheese roastbeef sandwhich from Arby's and a large fry with a large ice cold Diet Dr. Pepper. Sorry I just can't get enough of that shit!

8. A nice fat stick of salami :)

9. This, except the chicken bacon swiss, instead of the roast beef.:yummy:

10. Chicken bacon ranch w/ veggies on italian herb at Subway.

Shit is DANK.

11. Currently muching on some Burger King and Sushi :)

12. If i ever wake up early enough, the #1 munchie food is McDonald's breakfast. Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit. Fucking amazing.

13. shell macaroni & cheese + rotela + goldfish = fuckin dank!!

14. A bag of Munchos potato chips. $2 for pretty much the same size bag as lays which are like...$1.25 more than Munchos? Plus, omfg they are delicious. I eat one and I can;t stop till I gotta go get another bag :DAnd to drink, a nice cold can of Mt. Dew White Out or a bottle of water :hello:

15. If you live in Los Angeles and want a different take to your conventional cheap stoner food, I totally recommend Umami Burger (any location). Pricey but soo worth it. Their burgers are so amazingly soft and the meat and bun literally melts in your mouth..gets me hungry just thinking about it. I also really like:

- Boba/Pearl Tea (depends on where your location is..if you don't know what it is, look it up)
    - Beard Papa's cream puffs
    - Vietnamese Pho noodles even though they can be annoying to eat
    - Grilled cheese sandwich with tomato sauce or soup
    - Frozen yogurt
    - Red velvet cake or cupcake (can be too sweet though)
    - Maruchan ramen noodles
    - Burrito...especially one from a legit Mexican taco truck or Chipotle
    - Any kind of fruit

Every food tastes amazing when you're high but these really hit home for me...I'm pretty sure I'm missing more though

16. Why is this like the 4th thread I saw about favorite munchies lol

17. Muncho's FTW in the chips category. + rep.

18. Fresh fruits might be the best high food. Like Pineapple, Watermelon, Plums, Apples(Granny smith green), clementines. Pretty much any juicy fruit.

19. DUDE! Afgan Kush, it usually makes you wanna get up and do shit. But afterwards you get the biggest munchies in the world!

Doritos + Milk = MOUTH ORGASM

:) + :smoke: = :p

20. :rolleyes:

Who told you this?