Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Best Munchies Recommendation Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LoveOfTheNug, Jan 18, 2010.

1. surf and turf FTW

also to the guy that asked about bread bowl pasta its from dominoes.

2. Any kind of all you can eat buffet....huhot? anyone ever herd of that? its the shit

3. If it's a quality one yes that's a good call.

Trust me though, that steak above was all I could eat. It was over a pound.

4. Grilled Cheese Sandwich with some tomato soup to dip it in :D

5. roast beef and potato salad.

6. Chester's PuffCorns
    theyre cheetos like cheetos puffs but theyre 100x better especially when baked.

7. yo momma cooch!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D lol just playin son...uh regular lays potato chips is soooo good with water...the chips are so salty then the water comes in and takes ur mouth from salty to like homiostasis...back to not salty anymore for those who failed bio...lol u kno wat would b good i bet...regular home cookin...too bad im at college....:mad::mad: at least i:smoke::smoke: and now im :smoking::smoking::smoking:

8. anything I can find

9. Well it depends what you consider munchie food.
    for me...
    Food food: Pizza, all day, any day.

Snacks: Doritos's or PuffCorn.

Sweets: Snicker's or some kind of good brownie.:D

10. A McGangbang (mcdouble, split it in half, put thw whole hot and spicy in it and close it back up) or a grilled turkey sandwhich with egg :smoke:

11. $2 Value Meals at Taco Bell.

Straight delicious.

:smoke:

12. Lmao, McGangbang in my area is a mcdouble, with junior chicken in the middle of it :p

13. I gotta say white castle, those tiny burgers are sooooo delicious. You feel like a boss when you down each one in two bites, last time i had white castle me and my friends were forced out of the store because we were downing them, the guy that came out was our age and he was like "guys, i hate to do this to you but, you're freaking the other customers out, it's actually disgusting how fast you're eating em."
    we looked at eachother, shoved one more burger into our mouths then bounced lol :wave:

14. Taco bell.

Mtn dew baja blast, best cure for cotton mouth, ever.

15. #116 B_herb420, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
    Around here, it's either, that(the chicken), or a Mcdouble and a fish fillet. Throw some fries on that bitch, too... Mmmm..

edit: The fish fillet and Mcdouble is the Surf and Turf. :D

16. mcgangbang here:
    mcdouble split in half
    mcchicken in middle
    mac sauce on both.

17. basically almost the same as my area with the junior chicken :p

18. you gotta try chocolate milk