Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Best Munchies Recommendation Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LoveOfTheNug, Jan 18, 2010.

1. KFC or Taco Bell (especially the cheesy fiesta potatoes) and for desert strawberry cheesquake blizzard from DQ if there is enough money left.

2. hahahahahahaha

3. oh, and oreos with whipped cream.
    HEAVENLY.

4. Crunchy peanut butter, fluff, and banana sandwich....YUM-O :yummy:

5. Pancake batter dipped then fried twinkies.

6. Beer and chicken wings

7. fuuck the mcGangbang....never again.:bolt:

8. White-cheeder Cheetos puffs
    Cheez-its
    Arizona Ice Tea

9. a nice big pot of ramen noodles(any flavor) with a little bit of italian dressing.
    mac & cheese
    bbq straight off the grill

10. White cheddar anything is great.

11. KFC strawberry shortcake parfait

12. ^^^...

13. I have no idea if its been posted already but honestly, ORANGE MUFFINS (mini size) had to of been one of the greater snacks of my munchies life. So far in the past week I have eaten two containers of these things when I was high. :smoking:

14. Yo a 10 peice wing and fries meal from Wingstop with a large sprite and ranch sauce. HElllllllllll yeah

15. Well since no one else has said it....:smoking:
    Pussy, :eek: love me some pussy to munch on!!! :D :hello:

16. Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust Pizza.

/Thread. :smoking:

17. mountain dew. subway sandwhiches. nuff said :smoking:

18. A 2" thick USDA Prime steak

[​IMG]

Or maybe you prefer seafood:

[​IMG]

19. [​IMG]

The best there is. The best there ever will be.

20. I tried a papaya stoned for the first time in my life a lil while ago. Definitely gotta throw that one out there.