Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Best Munchies Recommendation Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LoveOfTheNug, Jan 18, 2010.

1. anything with Doritos! :hello:

2. Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters
    Pumpkin Pasties
    Soylent Green
    Moon Pies

:smoking:

3. Bowl of Reese's Puffs cereal

4. okay this is what i do every week , i gather 4 dollars in quaters and then go to this shit mall around my house and i purchase 12 jaw breakers every week, i then come home toke in my room after im done i put a jaw breaker in they are awesome if you had previously eaten a meal before your sesh

5. IM about to go make some kill ass munchies. I was thinking chili dogs.. but
    [​IMG]

So im makin some homemade.

6. A Cookout tray w/ a milkshake :)

7. Best Munchies? Well, I would say.....taco bell

/thread

8. Freshwater Prawns. Marinated in saltwater after lemon marinade. Put onto skewers and grilled on mesquite.
    Served with potato salad, Garlic bread and a heineken. :D

9. Ice Cream
    Cookies and Cream poptarts
    Burritos
    In n' Out

10. haha, are you talking about munchies or a dinner?

(Oh and American McGee's Alice is awesome!)

11. Im talkin bout Munchies For Dinner :smoking: haha

12. Frozen Vanilla Milkshake Pop-Tarts. Although, I think CiCi's Pizza or Stevi B's Pizza (both are buffets!) are theb est hands down.

13. wheat thins and easy cheese

14. [​IMG]

*HIGHLY RECOMMENDED MUNCHIE*

Yesterday I got out some Dreyers Ice cream. The flavor was drumstick. I put some hot fudge in the microwave and heated it up. As soon as it was hot I took it out and melted a big chunk of very dank cannabutter into the fudge. I Stirred it up and slapped that green fudge over my ice cream.
    I can honestly say that it was an all time munchie.
    Im thinkin about making some more ganja cream after lunch.

15. Str8 up beef jerky today.

16. LOTN, you sir, know what your talking about.

17. Order a McDouble, and a McChicken at McDonald's. Open up the double cheeseburger (between the 2 patties), then stick the WHOLE McChicken between the 2 patties, and BAM, you have yourself the best munchies ever known to man for ONLY $2. Nothing can get better than that. Also known as the McGangbang

18. taco hell. 89cent burritos