Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Best Munchies Recommendation Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LoveOfTheNug, Jan 18, 2010.

1. I'm going to say for those of you near south east PA, a Wawa hoagie! My favorite is the hot roast beef with creamy horseradish sauce and extra provolone cheese! And of course a half gallon of Wawa green tea!

2. Anything is better to eat than those firecrackers. YUCK

3. ooooh baby thats a nice set up my man!

and for the munchies recommendation, if you have brownie batter mix, just make the mix, very simple, incredibly savory, and its just that much better knowing you made it.
    Thats one of my personal favorites, but most importantly dare to try new food combos!
    Bostwick Out!

edit: cold milk is always the shit, builds strong bones too nukka

4. Well sometimes when after I get done taking some huge bong rips, me and my friends, on occasion will have a human baby. We ususally fill the baby ass with 33.3 percent mozzarella 33.3 % of monterrey jack and of course 33.4 percent of American.

we usually dip it in eggs yokes then roll in some cajun flower, we then submerge it in a gigantic vat of boiling oil, we let it fry for 20 minutes and BAM!! you have an amazing meal. mmmmmm:hello:

5. Fuckin O-ke-doke cheese popcorn. Just get a big ass bag and you will be set.

Haha, I was fuckin looking up popcorn on wikipedia while eating the aforementioned popcorn when I was blazed off of a really kiefy bowl.

6. first high munchie ever was a Carmelo bar. i love fucking chocolate. amazing!

7. A 2 liter of Crush Cream soda, a big bag of any form of cheesies, and as many reese cups that you can buy. Lmfao, epic munch

8. Nachos w/ beef and sour cream with a Cherry pepsi. Smokin Bubba Kush at the same time. Bout to make some coffee. :)

9. Fajitas, Pasta, Noodles, all tasty, easy, quick food to make and good for you. For drink I like good old water, milk or squash.

10. KC Materspiece fo sho

11. Buffalo Wild Wings, a Monster, and an Ice Cream Sandwich to finish it off. :D

12. [​IMG]
    Either that or a spicy Chipotle buritto.

13. Definitely has to be those purely sugar Circus Peanuts things that are in those 2 for one dollar bags. and if you are ever trying to look for a flavor to relate them too (cuz i have for about 5 years) it is the taste of double bubble gum and the feel of stale marshmallows.

but still are the best munchies :yummy:

14. lol lucky, my first munchie was a laffy taffy and i couldnt move my jaw, it felt like glue in my mouf

15. I highly agree with this guy. :D

monster especially sounds great.
    I'm beginning to think its something they put in those..

16. #37 LoveOfTheNug, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    [​IMG]

anyone else.. FAVORITE thing to eat stoned

17. coffee ice cream. 'nuff said

Attached Files:

18. a fat greasy fry up!! Bacon, sausage, fried mushrooms and onions, eggy bread, beans and two fried eggs on top! That ultimate food haha english style.

How ever only once in a while lol the heart wont like this much ^^^^ =D

19. tostinos stoner pizza rolls