Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Best Munchies Recommendation Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LoveOfTheNug, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Fruity Pebble's

2. Cheesy doritos once was stood at a bus stop i was ramming this things down and started laughing histerically and awomen actually ran past us with her child.

3. Alligator dog with the works!

[​IMG]

4. Watermelon and blueberries

5. Take marshmallows put alot in a bowl cover with chocolate chips cover with more marshmallows
    Put in microwave

6. pretty much anything @ 7-11 :hello:

7. Frosties from wendy's.

Just recently discovered that at my local wendy's, 75% of the time when you ask for "extra lettuce" they'll give you a nug for an extra buck. And if you slip them a 20 they'll give you a gram. Actually a gram too, my friend weighed it out. Not half bad, either. Depends if the right people are working, but I thought that was funny as hell

8. salad. with like a bunch of different stuff in it that doesn't really go together. its amazing cause there can be like 39348543 different textures hahaha

9. #189 engneer, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    Here you go GC...these are the knock out best chocolate chip cookies ever. They are slightly crispy and chewy and the raw dough is just amazing.

2 Sticks of salted butter (melt in a big bowl in microwave)
    1 cup of dark brown sugar
    1/2 cup of white sugar
    1 egg
    1 egg yolk
    1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract

Use an electric mixer to mix these ingredients for one minute. Then add the following:

2 cups of flower (not more)
    1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1/2 teaspoon salt

Mix for 1 additional minute with mixer. Add one bag of chocolate chips (my favorite are Ghiradeli 60% cacao they are nice and big) and nuts if you like. Stir with large spoon or spatula.

Spoon them onto pan and bake for 12 minutes at 325 or eat the dough raw. Either way they are the best! Here's a picture of a batch baked.

Attached Files:

10. shouldnt you put crackers under and above it? so you can pick it up? or is it eaten with a fork?

11. French vinilla ice cream
    cheese its
    sweet chili doritos
    chicken
    fresh suger cookies
    honey buns