Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Best Munchies Recommendation Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LoveOfTheNug, Jan 18, 2010.

1. #1 LoveOfTheNug, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    Sup grasshedz, this is the thread where you can reccomend your favorite munchies to others in the city. Feel free to leave pictures and recipes.

Right now I am about to make some brown sugar pop tarts w/milk. Just collected the kiff out of the bottom of my space case and I am smokin on that over a bowl of bubba kush. :bongin:

2. McDonalds chicken nuggets and a slushie.

3. A human baby

4. Man nuggets sound good bro. :yummy:

5. You should go to Mcdonalds and ask for a "10 piece nug meal". Lol

6. wendys spicy nurgs, 5 peace for a dollar thats alota spicy nerg!

7. Theres already a best munchies for $5 thread. Just check that. I think its like 100 pages long or something

8. Chineese food!!!

9. Man I hella would but I just got caught driving on a suspended license. It's not worth it to me. I have been playin it safe lately cuz the second time is mandatory thirty days in jail and I just got done doin thirty days for a dui.
    Soo no nuggets tonight. Even tho my names love of the nug

10. where???

11. This is the best munchies of all time thread.

12. depending on your time zone...order some wings

13. really good ice cream. like some ciao bella gelato or sorbet

14. KC Masterpiece chips on a turkey sandwich with a redbull and some m&m's. MMMm

15. FTW. Might as well not post anything else. it might not get better than that

16. Come on I know someone can top that. :gc_rocks:

17. For the sake of a long thread. I agree. I would LOOOOOVE to see someone beat that.......(bites down into a chip/turkey sandwich)

18. tmrw i am waking up smoking a blunt then hittin up a quiznos munch fiest

19. lol, I'm glad I could inspire you to eat a sandwich. What kind of chips you got in there?