Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best munchies cure!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by apoundedorifice, Apr 8, 2011.

1. I dont know about you guys, but every time I get high and start eating food, I cant stop. I usually end up eating WAY too much food, which becomes very uncomfortable if you know what I mean ;).

But, the other day I experimented with something to try to keep myself from eating so much, and to my suprise, it worked very well. I drank a few glasses of chocolate milk and felt a lot better, no hunger which can ruin your high, and you can drink almost as much as you want with no problem..

Anyone else have a favorite cure for the munchies?

2. Everyone that smokes gets the munchies, and search munchie threads, I've seen a list before...

3. #3 ShockeD, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    Okay? He's not asking your preferred munchies... he's saying how he cured his.

OP, while that may work don't the constant trips to the bathroom make up for the uncomfortable-ness of eating too much?

4. Too long, did not read.

I said a list, to which you automatically assumed I mean of Favorite munchies.. You sir are wrong.

5. Haha, it wasnt too bad. I didnt have to go too much becasuse I only had to drink 2 glasses.

And to the other guy that told me to search, I already did and when I typed in munchies cure, I didnt really find much.

6. Self control has always worked pretty well for me. Although chocolate milk is delicious....

7. I Medicate my munchies :smoke:

8. I just feel like when Im fighting hunger I cant enjoy my high as much. Drinking something heavy like chocolate milk makes you feel full and helps keep me from eating food when I dont have to.

9. I eat Mueslix cereal out of the box. At least its good for you (so called)

10. A nice cold can of soda.