The best motherfucking strain Ive ever tried

Discussion in 'General' started by BigfuckingFirehose, Apr 26, 2015.

1. So, I would first like to say that weed itself is pretty damn awesome. However, for the most part, it just depends on what you're smoking. Be it mid, loud or chronic, weed can be one of those drugs that really depend on what kind of it that you're trying.

However, my favorite strain has got to be Girlscout Cookies. What are you guys favorite strain of herb?

2. Motherfuckin girl scout cookies**

3. Super lemon haze for sure

4. white widow is probably my all time fav. but i do like me some purple skunk. [​IMG]

5. Just tried blue crack pretty dank! But I have yet to try GLC it is hard to aquire in the midwest
    GSC

6. I had some Zen-X in WA and it was oh so very dank.

7. Hmmm that is a tough one but I really do love me some Vancouver Island Haze [​IMG]

8. That high sativer GSC

9. Blue dream 💨

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. NYC kush/ g-13 haze/ Mk ultra/ Chernobyl/ flow/ have quite a few honestly smoked a lot of good weed in the day can't really pick a favorite hell I've had no name bags that probably beat all of those

11. sour diesel is one of mine. I dig the taste

12. Dank, strain dont mean shit to me

÷Thuglyfe

13. Blue Dream. I know I'm what would be considered a light weight when comes to consumption but a couple hits of BD and I'm toasted!

14. I smoke alot of Lemon Skunk so that's def one of my favs, tho I think White Widow is my all time fav even from before I was 18.

15. Train wreck is my #1. Blue dream in a close 2nd

16. Blue Dream is fantastic.  Every time I smoke it, I have that moment a little while later where it really kicks into gear, and then I start wondering if I oversmoked or not.  But nah, just good times all around.

Hindu Kush was awesome, also, at the right level I'd be all tingly.

Gotta try that Girl Scout Cookies, tho.  

17. Muthafuckin LA Widow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I really liked platinum cookies. Hands down the greatest weed I've come across in my short time smoking. 🔥🔥👽👽

Hate spreads faster than love

19. Blue dream or green crack.