The best migraine cure??

Discussion in 'General' started by greenghoul, Jan 16, 2012.

1. not weed lol, I've been going through a bad dry spell with all my hookups dropping outta the game, and I don't know the smokers at my school well enough to ask them to pick up for me

I forgot my pills at home so I can't take one of those to get rid of it. :( so yeah, if anyone knows of anything, that'd be wonderful. headaches are killing me....

On a side note, would migraines and chronic shoulder pain be enough to get me a card in michigan?

2. YES.
    and they have an Excedrin that helps migraines, and if that doesn't work go to the doctor and they'll give you something for them.

3. excedrin mirgraine should help a man out.

4. One gram of potassium cyanide

5. shucks, I won't be 21 for 2 and a half years lol. Hopefully it gets passed anyway, I can always ask a friend to get me some like I do with liquor :)

When my roommate gets back in a few hours I'll ask him if he can take me to cvs or something so I can get some excedrin migraine. Thanks for the help

6. Ice pack on you're head and caffiene. Excedrin has caffiene in it and that usually knocks mine out. Get youself in a dark room if you can and rest and drink water. Eat even if you don't want to not eating will make it worse.

Oh and if excedrin doesn't help,ask your doctor about it. They have medicine for it as well. Ice pack really helps constrict the blood vessels though. A normal headache is caused by the constricting of blood vessels and a migraine by the expanding of them so that's why ice really helps.

I get chronic migraine so I know my shit:hello: