Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the best method of making a firecracker?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by tmskate75964856, Nov 28, 2009.

1. ive been looking through GC and other forums about making firecrackers and i wanted to see if i can get a real true answer

using heat speeds up the process of the thc getting absorbed, i know that

but without heat how long would it take for the thc to get absorbed like if you were using an oven?

cause im thinking about making them next week and i want to just leave them out for a day or two, or leave one out for a little over a day and another one sit longer and see if theres a difference

could someone answer my question

2. 20ish minutes at 335 degrees farenheit.

3. if you read the firecracker sticky theres a post about this and i think OP says you gotta leave it for like a week. youre probably better off with the oven...

4. #4 Bagels, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
    This is a Firecracker Recipe from another forum, I don't remember where and I didn't write it, but the recipe has always worked for me.

Edit: Minus the organic PB part. Always works best when I use Jif

5. did your oven smoke? and if it did was it like weed smoke or just like burning smoke like from a stove

6. I don't remember my oven ever smoking, there is always a slight cooked weed/cooked peanut butter smell but no smoke. Be sure to wrap them in foil pretty good, this will stop fumes or smoke from leaking out and will also prevent any peanut butter melting out and being wasted.

7. alright cause i live at home and i cant really have a weed smell in my house ha

thank you very much for the help

8. Does anyone have a good recipe for making firecrackers with vaped weed?