The Best Idea Ever?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by User Name:, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Sure you like getting high and having sex... But getting high from having sex?

After a long drawn out bake session this is the only thought filling up my goofy-ass skull.

Is there any sort of sexual lubricant that would hold THC well without it dissolving?

I realize that this sought after God item of sorts would probably be more effective on my lady, and not myself. This possible outcome is of no concern to me. Also, how would the THC effect the viscosity or flow of said lube?

If anyone has any of this magical motion lotion or knows of a recipe your comments would be beyond appreciated.

2. Maybe baby oil/mineral oil (same thing)? IDK but I would guess the oil will act as a THC solvent. However I doubt it would work that well, maybe better on the lady.

EDIT: lol I just noticed that I pretty much said what you said, without reading it first.

3. make some THC butter and put it on her nipples. margarine could be a great lube too! xD

:smoking:

4. Great idea, I'd never thought of that.

5. Well THC is only fat soluble so youd need to use something with fats in it.

6. THC isn't soluble in mucus membranes. . . .

(cocaine?) :ey:

7. LOL

Enjoy Sweating Balls While You Fuck For Hours

hahahaha

8. why not just hit a j or something while fucking?

9. Wouldn't that mean that dropping tincture under your tongue wouldn't get you high?

10. I would love to fog a blunt whilst bangin a chick, that would be some da da don shit

11. Lol, and you're assuming I've got a free hand?

12. Yeah, rub some THC butter on my nipples. :smoking: