The best homemade i ever built. Milkshots, 3x Tree Perc, Inline A/C, Diffused

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Kalec, Apr 23, 2009.

1. #1 Kalec, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
    The bong can be customized fully because all you have to do too add something new is screw the lid into the bottle.

Here's my favorite setup. But as you can see below there are many many options.

[​IMG]
    4 Arm diffused A/C
    Diffused Downstem
    10 Arm Diffused Tree Perc
    5 Arm Tree Perc

[​IMG]

You can't see it in the picture but each tree has three diffuser slits.

[​IMG]

Just made a new A/C it has a 4 arm diffused tree.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Other Setups:

[​IMG]
    Diffused downstem.
    5 Arm tree perc.
    A/C

[​IMG]
    Diffused Downstem.
    5 arm tree perc.
    Inline A/C.

[​IMG]
    3x 5 arm tree perc
    Diffused downstem
    Inline A/C
    (Or normal A/C if you prefer)

Heres some more milk:
    [​IMG]

2. wow thats an awesome home made! + rep

3. i dont ever smoke out of plastic shit anymore its just dumb

4. Thanks.

5. home made inline...too sick haha very nice

6. Nice ingenuity. Is that Mario Kart 64 that I spy?

7. #7 Kalec, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
    Thanks! i appreciate it.

And yes that's Mario Kart, I still play my N64 pretty often haha.

8. #8 chucktown, Apr 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009
    You should totally do a tutorial on how you made the percs and inline. Looks sweet though. Why not just buy a piece?

9. The next time i work on a piece i will gladly make a tutorial. Its surprisingly pretty easy. I own many glass pieces, i just like the feeling of making a quality homemade and then breaking it in. And i also can't afford a glass bong with 3 tree percs and a inline so its fun to make your own.

10. Kalec, first and foremost props for the ill homemade, its possibly the craziest homemade ive ever seen. BUT MAD PROPS for rippin on that N64 with Mario Cart, that shit is and will always be the illest system ever. + repppp

11. haha thanks man, i can play Mario Kart for days i love that game.

12. Awesome home made man!

A tutorial would be much appreciated :rolleyes:

13. +rep for the N64. I have been getting blazed a fuck lately and playing Crusin USA its damn fun. Cool homemade too, normall when I made homemade pieces i make gravity bongs or I make a steamroller out of a paper towell roll and a foil bowl.

14. maazing homemade peice dude!!!! gotta be the best i have ever seen!!!

15. Thanks guys i really appreciate it. I will try to get a tutorial out soon!!

16. Amazing inline and percs, definately make a tutorial on how to do it next time your working on one!

And Mario Cart 64...I'd be playing that shit every day if I still had my N64. Best system EVAR.

17. + rep for inhaling plastic fumes!!!

haha just kidding. there is no way i would smoke outta that thing tho.

18. dont be so black and white. he was using a glass bowl. theres heat no were else and the ashes just burn out when it hits the water in the downstem

19. I use a glass bowl piece with a very long stem so that no smoke makes contact with plastic or any other material besides glass before it makes it into the water. The smoke only makes contact with none glass material after passing through the diffused downstem.