The best happy, giggly strain?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by anika, Jul 8, 2001.

1. I am looking for a strain that will give me a happy, "everything-is-funny" mood.

So when I watch cartoons and listen to music at the same time, it looks like the cartoons are singing to the music. I love that. So when I see the stupidest thing, I think it's the funniest thing in the world.

In your personal experiences, what is the "happiest" strains you have smoked? Thanks alot everyone for the great forum! Seeya

Anika

2. Taiwan Bush its strong and you get a natural effect of it, if you haven't tried it its worth getting.

Mickey.T

3. Hiya,

Also pretty much any Sativa strain gives you an "up high" gets you giddy and keeps you in tears laughing and tripping out at some weird things, Indica strains are more of a "Couch Lock high" makes ya lazy and really hungry,,,,mmmmmm FOOOD,,,hehehe

But yeah back to the topic,,,, try and good pure Sativa strains, if ya need a few seeds too test out let me know, im sure i could toss you 5 for free too try!!

Good Luck,
    Budguy :) :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hey I was 11 in 2001 when you wrote this but I will grow those seeds if u send em my way !! Lol but forreal though I will