The best feminized strain for me?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by soulx, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Ok just wanna know what strain to use?

Because im growining in a cupboard ill need to make sure my 4 plants ill be growing will be female , which is why im choosing feminized seeds..

My question is this, what is the best feminized strain for me?
    It will need to grow 1 large cola up the middle and not branch out , at least not much anyway as there will be no room for it to branch out..

Theres lots of height so that isnt a problem..

Would appreciate some advice from a pro who knows his strains ;)

Cheers.

2. it sounds as though u are looking for a sativa strain
    go to http://www.tokacola.com/cannabis-seeds/index.html they have bomb seeds click on site map to see al strains
    durban poison is a all sativa strain
    it depends on what u want in a plant

look around im sure u will find something

good luck i would love to see some pics

3. ah! i thought sativas were more of an outdoor (massive plant) , and indicas were moe for indoor types.. guess i was wrong lol , thanks for ur advice ill take a look

4. You are not wrong, though some sativas can be grown indoors. More likely you want a sativa/indica hybrid. I have used feminized seeds from femaleseeds.nl, which can be found at Doc, Gypsy, and other seedbanks. They are inexpensive compared to other femmed seeds and do the job nicely for me. Currently growing some of their NL Sour x Neville's Haze, a good hybrid that sounds like it could fit the bill for you.

5. I'm having good results with female seeds grapefruit and white widow.

6. Hey> I know trust me bro, I have got the perfect strain for you Dutch Passion's Mazar fem. Dude straight tall colas Unless LST ! Great smoke low odor!!! Sounds perfect Also an easy strain fert tolerant! I mean what else I think I answered yur question!!! 7-7 1/2 weeks in flower for heady high 8-8 1/2 weeks yur not movin couch lock!! PeaceBruther> Da Milk:DMan