The best feeling in the world

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Jan 8, 2013.

1. I have to say when you have been pumping a bitch for a while and when you are about to blow your load, have her legs up high and bury that thing to the hilt, you'll actually feel her open up while you make her cervix look like frosty the snowman.

2. yeah, i agree. best feeling in the world is when you find out you're gonna be a father

3. best feeling in the wooooorrrllldddd

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpziAdhSfTY]String Cheese Incident - Electric Forest 2012 - Best Feeling - YouTube[/ame]

4. Hmm interesting.

5. If you're saying busting inside is the best feeling in the world, then yes. As long as she's on birth control and you know her well. Otherwise, its the worst feeling in the world.

I would never bust in a random hook up. But a girlfriend? Absolutely. Random hook ups are for busting on her tits, ass, stomach, face, mouth, whatever.

6. Looking into their eyes/smile after you finish together.

#Overemotional

7. Do guys like it more than pulling out? I never thought about it

8. always use protection with hook ups. can't take the risk of getting some disease or knockin the girl up.

9. i think i speak for most men with this logic...

why onearth would you ever want to pull out of the thing that just brought you to orgasm?! lol

10. Oh, I have 2 kids and my balls are snipped. I spray her fucking cervix like it's a fucking car wash!

11. Orgasms... I like them but it's not the best feeling in the world. I think it's a bit too dramatic. Too much contrast.

One moment you're euphoric. Then you come down literally in seconds.

I like the feeling when I first insert my dick into a pussy. The very first stroke.

So damn good.

It's like slowly dipping yourself in a bathtub, filled with warm water...

12. ive researched that its not 100% preventable unless she is also on bc hahah

13. Imagine how it feels on the other side! Must agree with the beginning few strokes bein the best. So intense and sensitive down there still.

14. But I'll bet out of 100 times that he came deep inside his wife's pussy, 99 times his sperms didn't make it pass the snipped section of the tube.

And the one time that it did, it died before reaching the tip of his penis coz the sperms would have spent all their energy squeezing their way through the snipped tube.

15. I can't say I'm able to do that, being a male, but... I think I'm getting close... to being able to imagine how it feels on the other side...

I presume it must feel very good being penetrated. Coz it sure feels damn good when I'm inserting...

'Sliding it in' would be a good way to describe the motion... Slide it in, widen the gap, then slowly home it in...

16. yessir.... it feels wonderful. best part is without a doubt when a guy finishes inside.

17. Cum so much, it overflows...

18. do you feel them wriggling around inside you trying to fertilize your egg?

19. lmao, no i never have. just the pulsating and throbbing then gush.... never felt the little swimmers =P

20. Three little words... doing so much to my desire...