The best feeling ever?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by ddd3, Apr 29, 2012.

1. What do you think is the best feeling ever on earth for you? Like if you could seriously do anything you wanted right now? Be serious and try to see where this takes you

2. I wish I could be the richest man ever and be able to donate all my money to all the poor people

3. The best feeling ever to me is when I have an "Aha!" moment after struggling with a new concept or idea. I love learning new things!

4. Like if you could seriously do anything you wanted right now?:

To make everyone happy!

"Men who are governed by reason, that is, men who, under the guidance of reason, seek what is useful to them, desire nothing for themselves which they do not also desire for the rest of mankind."

5. Id like to give the world simultaneous doses of x.....yes, peace on Earth

6. To make all good peoples on Earth immortal.

7. Manipulate reality in any way I wanted. Transform thoughts into matter and stuff of the like.

8. the feeling of being one with the universe/enlightenment/nirvana/pure bliss

9. Getting high, man.

10. Sex is the best feeling ever

11. [quote name='"TesseLated"']Id like to give the world simultaneous doses of x.....yes, peace on Earth[/quote]

^ this.. or some other hallucinogens :D would be an out of this fucking world experience

Probably just too much to grasp.. becaus it could never fucking happen.. would be another world for sure though.

12. To truly know, understand, and accept life

13. Well when I think of a best feeling, to me that's a moment, an experience and I must say I absolutely love a huge crowd that is Kum Ba Yah havin a great time. Feel very alive.

14. The best feeling does not know what the best feeling is.

The best feeling does not desire any feeling nor reject any feeling.

15. I really hope you don't truly believe that.

16. Well it's basically the reason we exist; Reproduction.

And might I add to the quoted statement,

"Sex is the best feeling ever with someone who you truly love"

17. To abolish ALL industries and technologies. Get rid of all houses, restore the earths natural resources. Then be able to teach the people about the mind and use it to create anything they desire and expand the mind to it's full potential.

NO PREJUDICE ALLOWED

18. Drastically improve the quality of life for every living thing on this world.

19. Within reasonable parameters, going for a long hike and reaching your destination, only to realize that the view before you would mean so much less without the companion by your side.

20. Alrright here it goes.

5 bowls of high grade, 2 tabs of "cid",an eigth of fungus, and a nicy juicy pussy to fuck.

Thats the best feeling ever.

Please dont give me an infraction for this i was just answering the question.