The Best Experiences you've had whilst high?

Discussion in 'General' started by TyrantVGA, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I want you to list the most amazing times you've had high, you can even explain the experiences you've had when not high aslong as it's your best!

My best experience;
    A Schizophrenic friend (Aged 37) explaining to me he's not an actual human and nor from this time or planet, he's a species (almost like a human with scales standing 8ft8 tall in humans measurements he says) from the future. His belief is that he's been sent from the future to Earth's 21st century on a mission however he doesn't know what his mission is. from a young age he's always asked his parents where his wings are and they got him help from age 8. He's the nicest and most pleasant friend I've ever had.

Most people would say "He's talking a load of shit" however he genuinely believes he isn't a human since a child so therefore he isn't lying. He also said he wasn't suppose to remember anything from his planet as the amount of information his alien brain could hold, a human brain could only hold a fraction without getting alzheimer's and possibly death.

He's been my friend for many years and only recently opened up to me why a some of the worlds top psychiatrist's have flown from America to the UK to see him. He can communicate with his people who are in a control panel looking down on his human life however they can other communicate through some sort of brain telepathic waves and only when he's with people he can relax around & in a relaxing place seeing him talk to them was an absolute pleasure and really made me think what if he was telling the truth?

I imagined if I was an alien and what people would say if I tried to tell them I wasn't from this planet. The sigh of relief he felt when I told him I believe him brought a tear to his eye. I don't want to believe it in the slightest but a part of me tells me otherwise.

2. Got super stoned and ended up playing outdoor ball 4 on 4 at 1am in the winter.

Me and 3 buddies verses 3 random asain guys who don't speak english and another 1 of our friends

3. Man to me the best experience when im high is when im high lol its always a trip man good or bad its always good for me (if that makes sense) im just enjoying my high its like a new story/Adventure every time.

the best is probably experiencing something new