The best day of my life..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SDWatcher758, Feb 2, 2009.

1. I can't and won't go into details but I will try my best to share how I felt..

I met this chick who is 10 years older then me who is a DR (That's right) at a hospital. We went out to dinner and then came back to my place, apparently I forgot to hide my small bong and she saw it. She was into smoking!

So we light up and smoke, watch a movie and we cuddle for a bit she goes home. Next day she calls me (I have the day off) invites me over for some coffee. I end up driving 14mins to her house. She lives in this HUGE fucking house overlooking the beach. We drink coffee at her house while laying outside and she starts to smoke me out with her good Dr's chronic.. (keep in my she's a real dr)

So we're overlooking at the beach while she puts on some music in her house but the balcony is open and we're listening to it. I go lay down on her couch and toke some more while she sits on top of me and we get to making out for a while. She then drives us both to this best Burger joint by the beach. Pays for the burgers, we're eating these fucking delicious burgers while sitting on the dock overlooking the birds, surfers, beach..

We then go back to her house, I get to bang her 2 times.. Then I go home and chill. I don't think I've ever had a great day like this.. The day you feel really accomplished and worry free.

2. You sir, weren't watching the superbowl.

3. lmfao :D

4. damn lol. that sounds awesome dude. + rep.

5. ^^^hahha +rep

man you got it made, keep it up and be real to her...

6. dude I'm maybe 6 months into smoking and it still AMAZES me what kind of people smoke.. it's like you can't pick them out.. I'm still shocked by the fact she's a fucking Dr.. She's also like the knowledge of dictionary when you're high.. anything medical related she can answer with a breeze.

7. like i said, keep her around, get serious and treat her right.

8. Nah but you see bro I'm not that attracted to her sexually.. like I'd do her but don't want to be in a relationship with her.. I know its fucked up but that's how I feel. I really would rather just have her as a close friend. Not even FWB...

oddly enough though after that day she hasn't really texted me back or bothered calling me. She was supposed to come over to watch a movie tonight but I guess she didn't.. shits probably already falling apart. All I can say is I had a great moment in my life where I was happy..

maybe someday in the future I'll find someone. but that's a whole another story I'm sure no one wants to hear.

9. hahaha, you're going to be regretting that later. I'd suck it up and stick with her. She's wealthy, intelligent, and you'll be secure knowing she's all yours(she's ugly). To each their own.

Remember, in time, the most beautiful woman in the world will look like a raisin. I don't think anyone is sexually attracted to raisins. ;)

10. aahhh. be careful bro. You can have what ever you want in the world as long as your careful. Do what you think is right and dont question yourself.

Best of luck. +Rep

11. #11 Weezy D, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    lol.

That means shes ugly.

But really that sounds awesome unless shes a gorilla I'd say you found yourself a sugarmama.

12. lol, yea no really just make sure it's worth it and you get like a car out of the deal, Like me. Too Legit..:devious:

13. qft!!

14. If you don't want her I'll take her brotha hook me up

15. Since the cavemen days you actually have to be wanted by women in order to get them.