The best cottonmouth solution

Discussion in 'General' started by bond007, Aug 12, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Pop one after you smoke and I guarantee your mouth/throat will be fine after you finish one

2. Water works...

3. Mmm I havent had a jolly rancher in a long while

4. My teacher used to throw them out in chemistry if you got a question right

I remember it was the BIG FINAL QUESTION as he called it and some girl got it right, so he threw the whole bag at her which knocked her out her seat sending jolly ranchers everywhere.

She didnt get one.

5. A few minutes after you finish your jolly rancher you will just be thirstier than before, so you better have a big bag, lol :p

6. No, no it doesn't at all.

For me atleast.

Water solves the problem until you swallow it.. then my mouth is dry all over again.

Only things with flavor work.

For me atleast.

Lol... for me atleast x2!

7. This.

8. A few shots of tequila fixes that problem in a big fucking hurry!

9. If i dont have a drink i usally just chew some gum and that always solves the problem.

10. lol except after you drink it you get at least 5x more thirsty than before..

11. I view thirst and cottonmouth as two completely different things.

12. Life Savers and Ludens cherry cough drops! :hello:

I keep them in my pockets, in the car, in my purse, all over the house. I got Life Savers and Ludens all over the place. I even got my kids crazy about Ludens.

13. Whenever my mouth is feeling the ravaging sensation of cotton I reach for a delicious warm bottle of Formula 420 Cleaner.

[​IMG]

14. I just eat grapes. I can't drink water when I'm high because it tastes like bleach -_- and the only thing I can eat is fruit otherwise I'll end up puking from a horrible taste in my mouth.

15. I've found that milk works the best, it soothes the throat whilst refreshing the brain.

16. friend of mine had a solution to this. he would beer bong like 5 cups of water.

17. Tim Hortans ice cap does the trick anything super super cold and has flavor works the best :)

WATER DOES NOT WORK!!!! I got so ripped and just kept drinking water to fix my dry mouth it just kept coming back...till I went and got some ice cream :)

18. wat i usually do is take a few shots or have sum sweet tea