The "best compliments to give girls" thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SwagCaleb, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Now, there's a lot of us that don't have the best game when texting/talking to women. So, let's create a list for fellow blades to use of the best compliments for women.
    I find this one to be handy.

"I feel bad for you for one reason" -me
    "why?" - girl
    "I feel bad for you because you're so breathtakingly gorgeous, that it must be difficult to decide your profile picture on Facebook"

Works every time.

And if you don't like my thread idea, drink bong water. This thread will be legendary.

2. Idk im not a big fan of being mushy with compliments or flattering girls, if they know how you think about them they can manipulate you. And from my experience girls dont really like when guys do that anyways. But back to the subject I just say you look nice today:p

3. I do honest compliments. None of these cheesy lines!!

4. you are interesting enough with your hobbies and junk. just introduce yourself and strike up a conversation. if you try to play with a pick up line like that... i would make fun of you.

5. "Hi i'm julian"

6. You smell good.

Just say that....if you're next to her I mean...don't say that over text/email/facebook/skype

7. The best compliments you can give a girl are ones that have nothing to do with physical traits. They hear that shit all the time so its not original. They have to be sincere,and in the moment.

8. "you look like my cousin"

9. I'm kinda blunt with my compliments. I say things along the line of "You have such beautiful boobies, baby :)" or "You have the cutest of all bums".

10. "You're worthy of my seed."

11. "I want to mount you like a crazed animal in heat."

12. "You look like someone who likes it in the butt... I like that"

Works like 9/10 times.

13. "Do you spend your free time in the kitchen?"

14. I'd like to google my xanga all over your facebook

15. when a girl pulls out her compact to do makeup shit or whatever you say, "you shouldn't mess with perfection."
    It works like...51% of the time and the rest of the time it comes off as creepy.

16. "that was some straight fuckin"

17. i only give compliments if she is deserving of them or if she is fishing for them.

Over complementing puts the pussy on a pedestal

18. I find you extremely attractive. Having sex with you would be a great treat for.

19. "damn girl where they make em like you?" ;)

20. that's a good one. I'm gonna use it....and then say "jk you ain't shit girl"