the best chappelle show episode would be....

Discussion in 'General' started by ReeferMadness69, Aug 11, 2006.

1. where he murders carlos mencia on his own show.

yea, dave chappelle would be in the audience of carlos's show. and carlos mencia is yappin away like the fag he is. Then dave chappelle just pulls out an uzi and murders that bitch.

hahah, on a similiar note. who else hates carlos mencia?

2. i cant stand that cat......he's just fuckin annyoying

3. my fav sketch was the clayton bigsby one (the blind black white supremesist)

4. alot of his sketches are halarious. Some of the best are the Haters Ball, "I have to go home and put water in bucknasties mother's dish." ,"She wears underwear with dickh*les in them" (tak=lking bout rosie oddonell) The new cribs one was funny.

And Mencia is Grade A Fag... he is kinda funny the first time u see him, then he just says the SAME insults about stereotypes over and over.

5. Dur Dur Durrrrrrrr

6. Two off the top of my head are the black white supremacist, And the newer one with that 2pac's newest hit sketch.

7. the one with reperations for black people

8. you need a girl with a nice pancake ass, ya know like mom made

9. the best was with Wayne Brady

10. haha yes that is the best one ever

and yes, carlos mencia aka ned holsom is an ass

11. I think the OP was talking about an IMAGINARY episode. Like what would be the funniest skit?

And I happen to agree with you. Ned "Carlos Mencia" Holness isn't funny at all. That would be an AMAZING episode.

Another good episode would be like "Rap Idol" or something...like the gangsta rap version of American idol. Like with the "Mad Real World"...something along those lines. Reversing the roles of blacks and whites on tv shows.

12. Theres to many skits I like from Chappelle for me to have an on set favorite, such as the episode w/ Clayton Bigbsy, the Real World, the one about the rapper who can't hear from his left ear, the Knee High park (Sesame Street one), the *****r family, pop copy, pual mooney's ask a black guy, the when keeping it real goes wrong skits. The list is endless.
    Concerning Mencia. I guess there is something about him that seems disaggreeable, I suppose. I think that most people don't like him only because they adore Chappelle and Mencia is not Chappelle. But to be 100% completely honest, everytime I've had it on Comedy Central and his show comes on and I did not change it for one reason or another. I must admit that he has made me laugh on more than one occasion. I think that if people just gave it a chance and judged it for what it is, and not try to compare it so much to Chappelle, they would like his show.
    Toke on folks. :bongin:

13. "you like to get wet Dave?"

14. Goddamn Carlost Mencia really gets to me for some reason. I dont know what it is but i get so pissed off by people who actually think hes funny.
    This is his whole act: Tell an ENTIRELY PREDICTABLE racist joke and pass it off as shocking and "just telling the truth."
    And its so ridiculous how he actually outright lies and says he is "BEANER" buuuuut hes not mexican sooooo thats pretty stupid.

15. the one with wayne brady was hilarious.

"you want a hit?"

dave"is that weed?"

wayne"no it's pcp, *****"

dave"i don't know about that shit man."

wayne"if you do not hit this shit, we have a fucking problem."

ooh man i laughed my ass off when i saw that episode.

edit: and fuck carlos mencia. his name is ned something and he's german and something else. he's not mexican, his agent said that if he changed his name and started doing mexican stuff in his comedy he would do better.

what a bitch right.

ooh man i laughed my ass off when i saw that episode.

16. Carlos Mencia is kinda funny sometimes, idk he can be annoying too, but he's not too bad. I can't be the only one who doesn't hate his guts.

And yeah the wayne brady one is probably my favorite. I like the one where he plays basketball with prince too that one's pretty good. And the rick james one. Those are my three favorite episodes I think but I like 'em all really.

17. DEFINATLEY the wayne brady show..lmao when the girl hands him the wrinkled bill " is wayne brady gonna have to get out of this car and smack a bitch?!" lmao

18. My favorites are The Racial Draft, World Series of Dice, and Player Haters Ball.

Such an amazing show.

Carlos Mencia sucks. Hes just not funny.

19. the one where the girl is riding her bike lol and they run her over.

20. The and1 mixtape of all the sports. for some reason, dave picking up the bowling ball and dribbling it gets me everytime. George Lopez is funny as shit when ur stoned.

And carlos mencia is an unoriginal piece of shit. He stole a bunch of shit from G Lopez, and joe rogan has also bashed him for copying other comedians shit. Fuck mencia. He is part mexican tho. jus like me:D