the best bowl IN EXISTENCE

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Duelix, Feb 16, 2012.

1. I just found the best bowl ever, and guess what it is...

A CLEMENTINE!!!!

So I tookk an ordinary clementine packed in my lunch, stabbed a hole through the top and the side to right about the end. Then I pushed the peel at the top inwards to cover the hole somewhat (perfect size afterwords) and kept hollowing it out so it ripped like a king.

Features:
    Disposability: ever wanted that nice ease of use of a J but couldn't do it with a glass bowl? Use this. You can even eat it once your done and then have a nice juicy weed-tasting snack!

Smoothness: Ever wanted a smooth bubbler without bubbling weed through water? This, IMO works even better than a bubbler. Taking nice small rips, I barely felt like I was smoking anything at all, and the smoke tasted WONDERFUL. As opposed to apples, which don't mix well with smoke at all

Cheapness: A box of clementines costs something like $5, which is as cheap as papers or pretty close.

Efficiency: Nothing beats a one hitter style straight pipe that lets you toke the small bowls and enjoy them, like sips of alcohol (as opposed to chugging a bottle of vodka).

Simplicity: Wanna make the easiest bowl ever? This only requires a pencil and a clementine and not being retarded

Fun: Nothing is as fun as personally hollowing out a bowl you are about to use.

Glass and stone doesn't even compare to this, neither do apples, this is what I'm gonna do for the rest of my stoning days (except when I get a bong) because glass bowls seem artificial and bad after using this

2. Lol interesting definitely need a picture if you can.

I dont make homemade tools myself, but i definitely understand the appeal of smoking out of something you made.

3. I stopped at clementine.

4. I hope you're enjoying your staying here.

5. "YeA Bro!1!!! ,This ONE Time i MadEs a Bizzowl out of a doughnut, and got soooooo baaakkeeeddzzz"

so yeeeaaa...

6. fuck a blunt run and get meh some fruits
    Yeah No.

7. op Screw that you need to upgrade to a nice glass pipe you should be able to find one in the 20-40$ range.

8. This.

9. I prefer kumquats.

10. no, i dont think it's the best in EXISTENCE

11. Oddly enough I kind of have to agree with OP. If your on the go and don't want to carry around a bong. Oranges are definatly the way to go.

12. hmmm never heard of that one

13. fuck blunts. nasty ass cheap tobacco. id rather have a juicy flavorful fruit than some gross ass wrap.

14. What. Talk about fucking closed minded people here.

I've used glass all the time, and I tried this, and I was like WOW. This fruit does a better job than anything. And this doesn't really need pics, it's two holes stabbed through with a bit of peel at the top making a smaller hole for the bowl.

Best in existence is a bit of an exaggeration, but this rips better and smoother than any bowl I've tried that doesn't involve water, and many that do.

15. Its hard for me to believe it hits better then glass. Also a bigger orange should provide a better hit since it has more surface area to cool the smoke.

16. think about the volume of a clementine as a whole and not just the holes he poked....not so small anymore is it?

17. I hope the OP is trolling

18. Not at all.

First of all, the smaller clementine prevents the smoke from getting trapped too much over the whole surface area, making it a bit more efficient and a lot easier to drag. Remember, the goodness of a bowl =

smoothness + flavor - drag

Clementine adds a lot of flavor, makes it pretty smooth, and also has low drag.-

19. Lol, clementines are better because regular oranges are too draggy.

Don't even get me started on grapefruit...

20. [quote name='"VT_killah"']I hope the OP is trolling[/quote]

No hes just stating his honest opinion, everyone stop being hypocrits, if you havent done it dont say its stupid and post useless comments, no one likes to read "get a pipe" or "stupid!" 20 fuckin times.