"The Best Anti-Drug Site Ever"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Hakari12, Jul 25, 2010.

1. That was terrifying.
    I bet it would be trippier if I take some drugs.

2. Wow that was so stupid. Im sober and it was really hard to use my touchpad for the pointer. I have no problems using my computer while high for real, and that was just stupid.

3. Lol, that's ridiculous.

4. When i'm stoned i never feel like that. Wtf are they talking about?

5. "Please wait while we're getting drugs"

Probably my favorite part of the whole thing haha.

I've never felt that way stoned.

6. doesnt work for me. it just goes right to the response page with the get help of you use drugs part

7. I don't get it :confused_2:

8. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

9. they should have put psycadellics ( i know i spelled that wrong) on there not just the crack head stuff gosh

10. I think they accidently mixed the effects of marijuana and alcohol on that page.

11. What anti-drug ad doesn't? Marijuana is always ~ alcohol in their minds. They have to think that way, because that's the only way it would make sense to still want marijuana to stay illegal, but not push for a re-prohibition of alcohol.

12. I've been pretty fucked up before on different drugs but I've never seen my mouse shaking around like a spazz or have that little fucker bounce all over the place.

Maybe I'm not doing the right drugs like the people that made that site are doing. Maybe a large dose of PCP would do that?

13. Did I just do some E-drugs?

14. Jesus that marijuana one was stupid. I definitely preferred being on cocaine.

15. I dont get that site. A picture from Rusmiddal or something said"all drugs are against the law". quite a broad statement. We all know that isnt true. Just ask Elvis and all of his followers,

16. Where the hell do I click on the site:confused:

17. it wouldve been cooler if they did all the drugs like acid and shit.

18. omg lol wtf all that didwas scare me of norway