The best and most touching movie I have ever seen (while high)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by letsgogreen420, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Last night I smoked 2 really fat joints and rented the Tim Burton movie "9". At first I thought it was going to be a lame computer animated film but once the film was finished, my mind was blown. The movie made me laugh, made me cry and completely tripped me out. It was the only movie I have ever cried while watching and I'm sure if i watched it sober I wouldnt even think it was that sad. It is full of action and all that good stuff too.

Next time you rip a fat bowl and are looking for something to watch definitely check out the movie 9. It will blow your fucking mind :)

2. Let the right one in is better.

3. Tim Burton never dissapoints

4. I saw that movie sober and I thought it was horrible, but I'll give it a try it again with my hot date maryjane:cool:

5. i like burton, but this shit bored me to tears.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxQcBKUPm8o]YouTube - Vincent - Tim.Burton.Short.Animation.1982[/ame]

7. I really wouldn't call 9 a Tim Burton movie because he didn't do anything within the movie except help fund it. I thought 9 had a lot of potential though, but just fell short in a lot of areas. But if you enjoyed it that's all that matters. I agree with Stooge though LTROI is awesome. Have you seen the trailer for the American adaptation? Looks very void of the emotion that was contained in the original but I guess I'll have to wait and see. If you really want a touching movie I thought Hotel Rwanda was simply amazing on so many levels.