The Bern over Trump?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Feathertop_2064, Apr 21, 2016.

1. I'll be 100% honest lux i stopped reading your well thought out post when I realized you were assuming I was a shillary clinton supporter and blissfully ignorant to her treasonous ways.

I dont support anyone, i dont vote; i dont see the point in it. But I can safely say that seeing hillary clinton go to jail for her crimes would be amazing.

I can tell you though that if that doesn't happen, she is the shoo in for dems and, at this point of forecast, has a decent chance at getting ass blasted by trump down the road.

2. I wasn't assuming you supported her, I was assuming you meant the only way Bernie can win is if he makes her nonviable in California, and that's honestly even less likely than her being thrown in jail, which is unfortunately true :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Make America Great Again

4. If you want to "make America great again", you should leave.

5. Donald Trump / his administration will do nothing to marijuana in legal states. He has said before he will leave it to the states. The way the laws are written it would do them no good but harm state governments if they were to try to interfere. It is legal to buy, share, and grow for personal use, penalties for sales and illegal cultivation have dropped, it would lead to a vast and open unregulated market. He is also for medical marijuana "100%", a stronger public stance than any president has had before on medical marijuana. There is nothing left they can do at this point and they know it, otherwise they would've tried something already. It would also cost him reelection to shut these programs down, the elections are already competitive and marijuana is becoming a more popular and hotter issue. It's not going to happen.

6. I'm getting impatient waiting for marijuana to be legalized for medicinal and recreational use in Arkansas... Nowhere near as dangerous as alcohol. Pills are a plague here and pot would help that tremendously. Marijuana is the biggest cash crop in the world and the taxes off of it alone would greatly decrease our country's deficit not to mention helping funds in school systems, and create jobs. Pot usage has increased 70% in the last few years but expected to increase by 700% by next year. Coffee was the leading crop, $80 billion a year, last year medical marijuana brought in $142 billion. I'm going to smoke until I die but it would be great to not to have to worry about getting busted and going to jail, especially since prisons are full of people who are in for nonviolent possession of pot, and make room for the murderers and rapist. Just my opinion.

7. Rowsdower - nope, we're staying here with you, and make America Great Again together; jump aboard. Seriously, though, go Trump. Already feels like America is leading (the headlines) again.

Trump may look at the business angles, but will likely leave it to the States. With each state implementing different systems, it allows us to evaluate what works, and what doesn't, for the purpose of improving legalization over time.

Beware of those who speak in absolutes; there is always a rate of change.

8. For all the wrong reasons.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Like what?

10. How about we start with the fact that the President is tweeting about insignificant, personal bullshit DURING MEETINGS, but has yet to address issues such as the tornadoes in New Orleans or the flooding in California.

• Like Like x 2
  11. This thread might have had potential, but unfortunately after reading the first two pages it was obvious OP came here to troll... :(

12. or how about having pix taken of him and the prime minister of japan with a bunch of trump's advisors standing on a patio using cell phones to light up classified papers as party goers snap pix on their cell phones?
    or how about tweeting about his daughters business? or how about his advisor giving a free commercial for his daughter's company violating ethic on live tv? or how about his wanting to build a several billion dollar wall, despite the fact that not all illegals come over the border in that fashion? how about he has no concern about other illegals other than those from mexico, and now his ban on 7 muslim high nations? how about the fact that not a single country on his list has harmed a us citizen in over 40 plus years? how about the countries not on the ban list, you know, the ones he does direct business with, are some of the countries that were responsible for 9/11? how about his appointing a lady to the dpt of education who has zero qualifications? how about his appointing a person to the ag who was denied a judgeship by other repubs for being too racist? how about his appointing someone to a cabinet seat who just last year voted to do away with that very dpt?
    how about i stop here as i'm getting tired of typing out how about?

13. people will wake up soon