The Bern over Trump?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Feathertop_2064, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Bernie sanders proposed a bill to legalize marijuana at a federal level, it would still allow states to prohibit but no one else has proposed any legislation other than Bernie, do a quick Google search before you say stupid shit.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Economically it definitely is a cash crop, human right perhaps. Water should be a human right as well but everyone still pays for it. Also bud gets compared to alcohol all the time and would probably be treated similarly, as a luxury, and be taxed fairly hard.

I think Trump would be most likely to go for full legalization out of all the current candidates

• Like Like x 3
  3. I tried but Google has never heard of Bernie sanders cause trumps got the election in the bag. It's only a matter of time before the weed industry becomes part of the big corporate culture that is America. Ironically I'd say the growth potential this industry has, if fully legalized could be its downfall. It'll become so dilluted. Corporations will eat them up and you'll see dispensaries on every corner. It'll become do commercialized that people who actually enjoy the plant for what it is will begin to resent what it has become

4. It's a classic catch 22.

5. Google has never heard of Sanders?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yea it says "we've never heard of this person but heres info on a winner" and it just gives me trump stuff.

7. Let's see a picture, with a handwritten note, to prove that you have those products. Where do you find them?

My sources are not Wiki, it is common knowledge and has been widely reported, most over a series of many years as the failings took place.

I have yet to see any source from you.
    :smoke:

8. Now you're sounding like a troll.

Or perhaps living in a Trump resort with Chinese like firewalls to limit your search results.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pretty much...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well if you're not for the favorite then who else is there? Ted who chases his children around trying to kiss them and is convinced it's a game they are all playing? Or Hillary. Who is Hillary.

11. Why are you avoiding the questions above? Here is another article about the Bush Brothers steaks

Can you really buy Trump steaks? The real deal with Trump’s food empire

However, at a press conference last week, Trump—who was caught parading slabs of raw meat emblazoned with the Bush Brothers company logo-- said he still sells steaks. Hope Hicks, a spokeswoman for his campaign, toldBloombergthat some Trump clubs and other properties allow patrons to purchase meat directly on site. So if you’re in the mood for some presidential-hopeful meat, book a stay at one of his eponymous properties.

12. I avoid unreasonable questions. A handwritten note? please. Ridiculous. I can show you a picture of my stool if you'd like. It's solid cause of th good quality steaks and vodka this demigod has provided our pallets

13. But is only available at his resorts. The steaks are Bush Brothers. You have no source to purchase these items and that equates to your trolling or being a shill.

The note would prove that you never copied and pasted from the internet.

14. What if, now this is a big what if, you guys are just on a big witch hunt for trolls and you're trying to string me up just to have something to return from the hunt with? Just like Salem

15. What if, just what if, you are trolling and we are on your tracks.

Given your posts so far, this seems to be the more logical conclusion.

You spout out ill informed material with nothing to back up your statements you evade and provoke.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Well I am open to opinions and dissent. I'm a firm believer that people search for confirmation of their beliefs instead of looking for opinions that oppose their own. I'm not here to boast my own opinion but rather here others. If your determination for my actions being equivalent of trolls because I avoided a question then the same could be said about you. You've avoided my questions as much as I avoided yours. As I'm sure you've scoured my other posts I'd be more than happy to entertain your thoughts on those too. You a big GOT fan?

17. Not to mention you and your "mod" (cool nickname too) squad trolling this thread early on

18. Yet, you have no confirmations, or sources for your beliefs.

Your spouting of empty facts needs sources.
    I have not avoided any of your questions, until you refused to stay linear and started distracting away to other things.

The mods arriving here was funny, it rarely happens that a thread or member attracts that much attention.

Source your claims that you have made and perhaps my mind can be persuaded that you are more then a troll.