The Bent Bong (Not Really Bent)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Wonka, Jul 7, 2012.

1. #1 Wonka, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012
    So I went to my regular shop looking around seeing if they got a new shipment of ZOB's in, and to my surprise they stocked up on Medicali, Toro, Bent, Illadelph, ZOB, FLO, Pure, and a good amount of 1 of a kind piece just off the top of my head.

From what I've listened to the shopworker who knows his bongs (has explained all of ZOB's back story to me), "Bent" is the combination of BioHazard and a few other companies that merged and are collectively making bongs and glass under the name "Bent"

But it seems quality, thick, the hits are nothing but buttery smooth, and the downstem, the 5 arm piece I have pics of, are replaceable. About 12 inches in height, a perc tree for the downstem, and a ufo perc in the middle, with a water shield at the top. Came with a free C-clip too.

<<<<<<<<<< New Milkshot vid >>>>>>>>>>>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dope peice what did it run ya? and of course we need a milk vid

3. Ran 200 before taxes. And I would but eh. One and a half weeks owning it, I already broke one arm off the downstem while cleaning the downstem individually, so I need to replace it before another use :/

4. Not really, but if your ego won't let you then i guess it's ok.

5. What, I don't like broken things. But I don't mind, I want to try the UFO type of downstem on it instead, might be a little sturdier too.

6. NICE! Looks good. What size is that downstem joint, 23mm?

My LC has a 35mm showerhead downstem, and it diffuses very nicely, but I cant find any other styles of downstem (like multi-arms) that are good quality.. I saw a really cool 4-arm that swirled but it was cheap china crap..
    anyway sorry for the thread jack

Awesome piece, and a good price..

7. I'm sure that the downstems I'm buying are cheap china stuff, but who knows, they could be the real deal in all rarity. Considering I broke one arm off all ready I'd say they're not great, but trying to make a glass object that thin and small durable I can only imagine would be a pain in the ass.

I need to measure it lol, but I'm not going to say what size cause I honestly have no clue >.>

8. Yeah, thats the great thing about just the single showerhead downstem.. Its really robust, and easy to clean with soap and a toothbrush.

9. Vs mine where each arm of the perc stems are so small you couldn't get a pipe cleaner in it even with KY lube.

10. Id try less water.

11. I'll give that a try tonight, but anyways yea that's it.:bongin:

This is actually my first bong, I've bought a bong for a friend, but this is my first personal bong.

12. My friend got a bent bong at a head shop for like $185. It was a two and a half footer, bent neck, 12 tree perc. Pretty nice piece, just a little thing on the bottom. I really couldn't find any info on the company though

13. Yea, they had up to about that size in the shop I go to, it seems pretty decent, I just can't recall which companies other than biohazard go into producing Bent glass.

14. [quote name='"Wonka"']

Yea, they had up to about that size in the shop I go to, it seems pretty decent, I just can't recall which companies other than biohazard go into producing Bent glass.[/quote]

Yeah I figured that it was one of those things like Pure, Hoss, and the other companies that are all basically produced in the same places. I couldn't find any bent pieces online which i thought was a little weird but they are definitely on point for the price

15. #16 XxNitr0xX, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012
    The shop wasn't JF's was it? As soon as I read "ZOBS" that came to mind lol. Although, looking at the grinder, I would say no, unless you purchased it somewhere else.

16. nice vid. Looks like it rips pretty decent.

Nice Space Case too. I have a small Kannastor, but definitley going for a Space Case when I step up my size..

17. Really like it, nice piece

18. Thanks, but nah, it was a different place, but the grinder, that's an online score.

The Kannastors are sweet. But I've had the space case for about a good 2 years and it's not let me down once, the titanium ionized one is what I'm rocking.