The Beginning

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TrueNirvana, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Truth is I'm pathetic. I mean truly pathetic. 6 years? It's ridiculous. The irony in his statement of hurting HER. I'm a moron haha. But it's fine. It's ok, really it is. Tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow is also the dawn of a new me. Not the bullshit I've been telling myself for the past fucking 6 years. No, it's truly time for me to be done with it. Hopefully one day I'll be able to afford a psychiatrist to help with the transition. I'll probably end up needing one. But the only thing that matters is that I'm finally about to steer in the right direction. It's over. I lost. What's done is done. I'm already starting to feel better, the tears have hardly streamed down my face; maybe three at most. In fact I'm starting to smile. This isn't as hard as I thought it'd be.

I don't care what you think of me anymore. You're what's been holding me back. Never again will I get attached and never again will I get hung up or stuck on a person. I refuse to feel this way ever again. I'm just trying to be the best person I can be.

2. I have said that to myself hundreds of times.

Be the person that says it and means it.

Also you can find free therapy at many hospitals.

3. Good luck brother

Sister haha. But I appreciate it.

5. YOU ARE A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO DOESN'T TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE!

Say this in the mirror every morning until you are happy again.

6. Just put your mind to it, and you'll be accomplishing many things in no time! Good Luck, and I hope you get to accomplish what you're trying to do! :)

7. Cry cry you are such a beautiful person sweetheart