The Beginning of LB1

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by OldSkool1010, Sep 5, 2007.

1. kool thread, oldskool.....curious to see how it all turns out for you...

2. ha ha man I did something like that recently and ended up with thai stick X NL X OG PURPS X maui W great looking seeds just planted the first 6 2 see how it tastes straight to bloom from seed never done this b4 so wanted to try it
    peace

3. These grows turned out to be great:hello: Isn't it just awesome to be able to provide your own smoke for yourself?! :D One thing though, you got a lot of hermies/males showing up. Im PMing ya about that. Love the bowl shots on the scale! Im still using handscales....lol:eek: Guess your not too "oldschool" hehe

4. Thanks man. the scales are my wife's...she does a lot of baking and weighs the flour and stuff...they're great for other things too. 1/10th gram or 1/100th ounce precision...tare function 1 kilo max capacity right at $30 on amazon.
    http://www.amazon.com/American-Weig...1_34?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1225154769&sr=1-34

5. The two Ice plants that were male fertilized most of my fall harvest. I have Ice X G13 and Ice XLB1 and Ice X Sat. #2 seeds out the ass. I think I may have Ice X Blue Berry seed as well.

Any how I cut three plants today...two Sat #2s and the Blue Berry clone my son in-law gave me. The blueberry didn't really thrive and had some serious rust probs. did make probably an oz. of nice dense buds. I'll let you know after they're dry and trimmed. I'm thinking close to 6 oz off these three.

I harvested 6 jars full in Sept. and Oct. so I should have close to a pound...even if most of it is seeded schwag. I still get good n blazed off a bowl though.

I found over 40 seeds in each the LB1 and G13 plants when I trimmed them and I collected about that many of the Sat. #2 X Ice as well even before I had dried them. I'm certain I will easily get 100 seeds off this harvest that's drying now.

Any how here's what's going on in my garden.

After today's harvest I have two more Sativa #2 plants that should be ready in a month or so.
    [​IMG]
    I have the LB1 Hermi seed and the Power Skunk planted on 09/07/08 out in the garden to flower.
    [​IMG]
    And I have 4 Power Skunk cuttings 2 bag seed seedlings and a LB1 X Ice sprout. I have up-potted the two in the back after taking this picture. These are back in the growbox now.
    [​IMG]

6. No pix but I trimmed the blueberry clone my son in-law gave me. Its a shame it didn't thrive and I only harvested .59 oz. It is true that genetics make a difference. The buds are dense and sticky and a preliminary sample before curing is amazing. My wife and I didn't finish a bowl and I was Effed up for 2 hrs. This is gonna be special.

7. The PS clones are growing ...stretch a little because I didn't realize they had rooted and still had them down at the bottom of the box below the vegetating plants.

My LB2 and Power Skunk are out in the garden stretching and making budsites.

[​IMG]

Power Skunk
    [​IMG]

LB2
    [​IMG]

Those plants that got seeded suck. I'm never going to do that again. The only silver lining is I have a butt-load o seeds...I'm sprouting some now to see what I've got.

I'm toying with the idea of making hash out of the whole lot. gonna study up on that.

8. Awesome grows mate.

9. You look like your having a lot of fun while making a great job of it OldSkool.

Keep up the great work and please post more pics, you're girls look so sweet.

Max...

10. I wasn't sure whether to post here or start a new thread in the outdoor growing section that documents my winter 08 grow. I decided to start a new thread...please check out My Winter Garden 08 from the link in my sig.