The Begining!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by buddablaze, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Hey all i been smoking for about 4 years and theres always been an abbundance of weed so i never really thought about growing!!?

Now life has become a little easier and i got some time to grow!!

Which would be the best way to start i'm thinking outdoor and start with swaz!! and we going into spring now in S.A so i thought it would be a good time of year.....

ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

From good old sunny south africa

Buddablaze

2. read the guides and stickies like we all did

3. In south africa and spring time... outdoor would be th eway to go id say. long hot days, im assuming, so yo;ur crops will be way shorter than our outdoor grows in the nothern hemisphere. in any case, like lightbringer said, theres alot of info here and on other forums and the net. good luck with ur swazi, bubba . peace, E

4. Good advice. Start with all the stickies and manuals you can find. I am a big fan of Jorge Cervantes, both his books and his DVD mentioned below. Here are some other suggestions.

(Some of this stuff you can find on Bittorrent, some is out of print and rarer to find. I have it all in digital form, so feel free to PM me if you're serious in pursuing this, but cover the basics first ie read all the stuff available here. )

1. Ultimate Marijuana Grow by Jorge Cervantes [ DVD ]. Cervantes is excellent. I like his books a lot, they're a wealth of info. You can find this one here: http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=cervantes

2. The Marijuana Grower's Guide by Mel Frank and Ed Rosenthal [Ed Rosenthal is a man who needs no introduction, and I trust anything he has to say on the matter] - (glad his Fascist show-trial is over finally.. )

3. Some info on seed banks. You can use reviews of various seed banks out there.

4. Lots of patience, and lots of people to ask advice from.

If you don't mind the books in e-book form, PM me.

5. Thanks guys the help is much appreciated and i'll put all the advice to good use..

Im also putting together a grow room and what lighting should i use and what else would i need..

Peace

Budda